[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit i just saw this movies and it is good, the ending is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1448979950128.jpg (75 KB, 675x1010) Image search: [Google]
1448979950128.jpg
75 KB, 675x1010
Holy shit i just saw this movies and it is good, the ending is great and when i actually thought about the ending it got reaaaaalllly fucking dark, i'l expalain the the thread as i can't find the spoiler button
>>
>>63224483
So at the end qhen the dude goes out and meets the other winners there are 2 or 3 pregnant women and i thought ohh look on other ships they did the right thing, but the circle counts the mother and the baby as 2 wich means the mothers voted to kill their babies and are now carring the bodies of their dead children in them.......brutal as fuck
>>
>>63224483
I too watched this movie today because of thread from earlier. It was damn good, and the constant banter as people are dying around them was pretty intense.

>can't find the spoiler button
kek
>>
>>63224567
>le right thing
>>
>the circle
>not the book adaptation

dropped
>>
I watched it a few weeks ago, thought the ending was kind of stupid but overall I really enjoyed it

The whole "new leader every 20 minutes" thing was really fun
>>
Just watched it. It was pretty good I thought. I was kinda bored till about half way through cause it was so random.

I do wonder at the beginning who that guy was telling other people what to do. That was never explained really.
>>
It was ok but it kinda lost me for large periods.

It established pretty early on that if you talk too much, you'll give people reason to kill you but you had all these people go off on suicidal rants which wasn't believable. The film was putting drama over believable characters and it took me out of it.

The whole 'team' stuff wasn't believable too, when you've got anonymous voting it simply isn't possible to form teams, especially as there's motivation to take out the leaders.
>>
I didn't think it meant the mothers had to kill their babies. The way I interpreted it was just that each space got one vote if it recognized that there was someone alive in the space. When the pregnant woman fell she just so happened to fall in a way that her stomach was placed into one of the spots, and it recognized life and therefore included the baby in the vote.
>>
>>63226971

Same here, maybe i'm just an idiot but why did they form teams again? They're all gonna die anyways. I get that it had to do with protecting the pregnant woman and and the kid but why not just agree to keep them off limits?
>>
>>63227805
because about half wanted to spare the pregnant woman and child and the other half wanted them dead because it would give them a better chance of making it out.
>>
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE I DON'T GET IT FUCKING NORMIES I SIMPLY DON'T GET IT

Why all through the movie -and in great exposition in the end-, and now even in this shithole, all of you faggots come to this AUTOMATIC conclusion that because the woman is pregnant she MUST be preserved. Or the little girl? Why in the name of fucks all you homos band together to protect them? This is madness. Pure crazy.
>>
>>63227908

Oh yeah you're right that was it. Kinda a shame that the whole team angle got so much attention but i guess they had to weed people out. And what was the end suppose to mean again? He stands in the crowd and goes to another circle?
>>
>>63228035
Anon it's hardwired into our brain to protect our species from extinction. Generally most normal people will think like this.

Of course for some people self-preservation comes first instead.

>>63228159
No they just wanted to show the UFOs
>>
>>63228236
Yes, the hardwiring prevails on most people. I can't help sperging out with these things, though. The ideology of women and children first is an asinine business.
>>
>>63228307
I agree, preggers shouldn't automatically be spared just cuz she got a semen injection. The kike was one of the most annoying characters with his constant inquisition about people's jobs and shit, but he did make a good point that lots of people everywhere have children, so that shouldn't automatically give her a golden ticket.
>>
>>63228406
It was probably a nigger baby anyway.
>>
>tfw you were rooting for the Jesus Surfer guy :(
>>
>>63228640
>tfw when you root for someone and then BANG, he is dead

This shit isn't fair
>>
>>63228684

Nothing is fair in the /tv/ circle.
>>
>16 year old named Shaun says he will volunteer.
>Everyone is like wow, really? Are you sure?
>The absolute madman does it.
>Immediately everyone calls him by the wrong name "Scott's a hero!"
>>
File: 1359623854271.gif (309 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1359623854271.gif
309 KB, 720x480
>>63228783
Damn Imagine a whole circle only filled with /tv/ posters.

>All standing in the iconic CIA stance
>>
>>63226668
i thought when the guy won he would just be thrown into a new circle with a bunch of new people and that was why the guy at the beginning seemed to know what he was doing
>>
>>63227805
forming teams would help everyone coordinate their vote, only the leaders are really putting themselves at risk everybody else is just picking off the people they mention
>>
>>63228900
holy fuck

>>63228899
sweet dude
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.