[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THAT WEAPON... IS MINE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
Is this going to be the new meme?

>"THAT _____... IS MINE!!"
>>
it will be a new epic meme
>>
>>63224243
That white guilt is mine!
>>
>>63224243
No
>>
Where does he says this?
>>
>>63224529
The toy says it, and it's guesed to be said when he sees Finn with Anakin's lightsaber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4D0wnze6ZI
>>
>>63224243
>>63224938
>You know what I've come for
and
>Don't fight it

Are going to come out strong.
>That ____... is mine

Maybe in cunny or waifu threads Other than that i really don't see it coming up that much. But I'm sure I'm underestimating how retarded this board can get about a phrase.
>>
>>63225159
>THAT WAIFU... IS MINE
>>
Luke
Kelu
Kylo

isn't that obvious ?
>>
>>63224243

I don't really see the argument for it

why would this be a meme? what makes it worth repeating?
>>
I'm kind of disappointed in that I was hoping Ren literally wouldn't talk at all, that would've been way more cool
>>
>>63226716
It's not his weapon
>>
>>63224243

If it were going to be a meme you wouldn't be asking if it were going to be a meme

you'd be saying 'holy shit that's the dumbest/best thing i've ever heard' and then spamming it on /tv/ because you literally can't help yourself because it's the funniest shit ever to you for no good reason you can think of
>>
>>63224243
that meme... is mine
>>
>>63224938
you shouldn't go trusting dolls, OP. Dolls will always lie to trick you into buying them
>>
>>63226716
Autism
>>
>>63229411
I think you're confusing dolls with prostitutes.
>>
File: adamdriverempire.jpg (534 KB, 1467x2048) Image search: [Google]
adamdriverempire.jpg
534 KB, 1467x2048
Reminder that Adam Driver is going to blow up after this
>>
at least wait for the movie to come out first. you are rehearsing memes ffs
>>
>>63224938

>Is it true? You are just a scavenger?

Well there you go guys, Rey is the jedi
>>
>>63229565
I hope this hints at the predicted twist that rey and kylo switch sides
>>
>>63229689
ditto. It's the only way i won't be disappointed.
>>
>>63224938
How did we go from Vaders voice to this unmemorable shit?

They should have just had Hardy dub over everything while talking into a toilet roll.
>>
File: Bane.jpg (72 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Bane.jpg
72 KB, 640x360
>>63224243
THAT PLANE IS MINE
>>
>>63224938

That sounds horrible. That's like an amateur D&D guy trying to sound ominous.
>>
if you don't want to know what happens, I wouldn't click this
What does Chewie give Luke at the end of the movie? Also, someone post a plot and ending synopsis
>>
>>63229565
I'm so glad there's going to be at least a few genuinely good actors in this movie.
>>
>>63229879
Maul had a pretty distinctive voice.

Subtle, but distinctive.
>>
>>63229986
wookie dick
>>
>>63226749
That really worked out for Maul.
>>
>>63229565
>Scorsese, Spielberg and Abrams [...] the greatest talents
>Abrams

Oh come the fuck on.
>>
>>63229879

>Basing your opinion on a toy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gU8uvr1FhQ
>>
>>63224243
Was being a shill part of your plan?
>>
>>63224243
Maybe you should ask on reddit.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.