[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretend I'm a Disney executive. Try to convince me to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Pretend I'm a Disney executive.

Try to convince me to greenlight this movie and invest 150 million dollars in it.
>>
>>63223201
The aliens look black, the moms white, the aliens live in slums and uhhh some kid tries to save his mom from the black...I mean aliens.
>>
ayyy lmao
>>
It promotes multiculturalism
>>
File: mars needs ass reduction.webm (811 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
mars needs ass reduction.webm
811 KB, 1920x800
BIG
>>
People remember E.T.

Buying the rights to E.T is expensive.
The script is really save and marketing approved

Here are how much it will cost to make the movie and the box offices of several animated movies.
>>
>>63223201

as America is now 50% black then we need to change our business model or die.
>>
>>63223201
>copypasted children
nice 1
>>
>>63223341

> they all look the same to me

racist detected
>>
>>63223201
Anyone else think that it looks like Whoopi Goldberg.
>>
>>63223272
Fucking hell that is genuinely terrifying.
>>
That is some fucking ugly ass character design.
>>
>>63223201
I can't get over how it looks exactly like Paul the alien from the Simon Pegg comedy.
>>
why did the aliens need moms, exactly?
>>
>so who's your lead on this movie?
>...Seth...Rogen?
>...Perfect.

>>63223272
Holy fuck THE BOOTY
>>
Kids will spend 149.9999 million on toys and someone will buy the DVD.

#profit
>>
>>63223201
is that supposed to be the "Aliens" guy pose?
>>
>>63223201
Dude, bro... its animated.... guaranfuckenteed to make back 200mil at least!!! (coke sniff) Come on man... i'll even show up to your nephew's bar mitzvah like you've been asking if you do this.
>>
>>63223201

Alright m8, the plan here is to get kids to think it's the next E.T. I'm certain we can rework details so that they'll find the characters likeable or something.

Nevermind the fact that they might look a bit disturbing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.