[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled what's our opinion on this ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Ex.jpg (60 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
Ex.jpg
60 KB, 1280x721
Now that the dust has settled what's our opinion on this ?
>>
>>63222730
>Now that the dust has settled
Kill yourself
>>
Pretty awful.
>>
File: 1433180927623.webm (2 MB, 900x379) Image search: [Google]
1433180927623.webm
2 MB, 900x379
>>63222730
must watch sci-fi
>>
>>63222730
shit compared to deus ex
>>
enjoyed it, knew the dude was gonna be a lil puss at the end and fuck something up.
>>
>>63222730
im just jelous that he fucked all those girls and i didnt. its not fair. thats why i hate the movie.

also, she was a robot. not alive. fuck you and fuck the crew you claim desu senpai
>>
same when it came out
good movie, quotable quotes, good story
>>
>>63222730
Really good at the beginning, middle was decent, last 20 minutes or so ruined it.
>>
>>63223641
YOU ruined it!
>>
>>63223641
not really
>>
uncanny was still the better film and completely underrated because of this garbage.

typical meme born faglords. why dont you suck that girls dick in the film while doing a boogie nights dance i hate you all REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
The ending filters out the plebs from the patricians. Only plebs wanted it to have a cliche predictable happy ending.
>>
>>63223668
Yeah, to be honest, family, it was fine until Mr. Dancefloor discovered the plan. Then it sucked
>>
I want a fuckbot
>>
>>63223747
I wanted it to end the way the characters wanted it to, but once she escaped she became a serial killer from being conditioned like that for so long
>>
>>63223698
it is a different presentation with the problem of the interpretation of ai just like the other movie the machine

ex machina does not need an intimate interpersonal relationship to establish that conflict just the hope of it is enough, this separates it from the other movies in that it deals more with how the other character sees this conflict than with the robot itself

what the robot is or isn't is really up to the viewer, this is beautiful
>>
>guy is supposedly a genius
>can't program basic common sense shit into his slave robots like "never hurt anyone" or "don't carry knives outside the kitchen area"
>>
It's all the same modern shit style.

>Long takes of so-and-so pondering
>Long takes of blurred lights
>Ambient music

We don't think up enough solid content for 90-minute films so we pad them with abstraction.
>>
I think it will stand the test of time and it's only gaining in popularity, among the masses
>>
>>63222730
flat is justice
>>
>>63222730
what did she say?
>>
File: TheMachine.jpg (95 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
TheMachine.jpg
95 KB, 700x525
I'll just leave this here.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.