[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He never made anything good in his career
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: JJ-Abrams-001.jpg (11 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
JJ-Abrams-001.jpg
11 KB, 460x276
He never made anything good in his career
>>
>>63222008
I know.
>>
he made money. and money is good
>>
He keeps getting work because he's one of the chosen people.
>>
>>63222008
>Fringe

you're wrong
>>
I thought Super 8 was pretty well-made if not really unique. It was a cute homage to that old Spielberg aesthetic.

He definitely doesn't have any tangible vision beyond aping the greats though. He's demonstrably at his best when redoing old shit.

He's perfect for Star Wars.
>>
>>63222008
MI:III
>>
>>63222008
What is LOST Season 1
>>
>>63222682
trash
>>
I've only seen the two Star Trek movies from him. They were capeshit quality.
>>
>>63222682
I don't get the praise for LOST. I mean, I'm a "the journey is the destination" kind of guy but if you're going to build a show around some really intriguing stuff and you don't deliver at the end that's just shit work.
>>
everything he has made is mediocre

but hollywood kikes need someone new with the same pull as having a name like Spielberg so they're pushing him hard as a name brand for the shekels

same goes with Amy Shumer. she's not funny but they need a designated "woman" comedian who's liberal so they plaster her everywhere
>>
>>63223256
The praise for Lost was all before it was finished, when we didn't realize how it couldn't possibly live up to expectations.
>>
>>63223318
You're a fucking pleb if you didn't realize the whole point of the show was just a serious of pointless nonsense to keep people guessing.
>>
>>63222067
yea, and then he ran from it like a little girl because he doesn't know how to develop characters or stories (luckily the show runner and writers were throwing perfect anyway at least until the s3 finale) or know how to do a proper ending (not so lucky on this one)
>>
>>63222008
>>63222067
I love Fringe but come on, it dragged way to much
>>
>>63222008
That's about the size of it.
>>
>>63222682
fucking retard
the only thing he had to do with lost was the pilot and he keeps making sure you apes know that in interviews
>>
I liked Super 8 but it wasn't anything mindblowing.
>>
He made sheckels
>>
>>63222008
He's just really good at Marketing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.