[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rambo TV series in the works at Fox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (820 KB, 1150x813) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
820 KB, 1150x813
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/01/rambo-tv-series

>First a new Rocky movie knocking out most box office rivals last weekend, now this: Fox is developing a Rambo TV series with Sylvester Stallone.

Thought's, /tv/?
>>
>>63219310
He's unstoppable the absolute madman
>>
I like stallone but he'd better not fuck this up
>>
>>63219310
>knocking out most box office rivals last weekend
3rd place is "knocking out" now? It got beat by Pixar and Mockingjay still ruled them all. The movies it "beat" had been out for like a month now.
>>
>TV budget
>TV plots
>Rambo

"No"
>>
>>63219310
There was a Rocky movie that came out?
When? Never heard about it
>>
>>63219310
not much plot to work with. Im not going to watch some faggot copying rembo wonder the woods for hours while having flashback
>>
It will be completely tasteless noadays. Stallone vs ISIS no doubt and will either bow to liveral tears and be absolute shit or go totally over the top and be excellent.
>>
No, just no. John Rambo was a nice conclusion to a series that had a very goofy tone.

I mean what would the Rambo TV Show be about? John dealing with PTSD while killing baddies every now and then? The adventures of his son? It doesn't make sense to me.

I'd rather have more Creed movies, just as long as they don't ever dare have Rocky himself die.
>>
>>63219443
It was called 'creed'.
Technically a rocky movie since it was in the rocky universe.
Long and short of it is that Stallone as Rocky trains Creed's son. you know the guy who got punched to death by the russian.
>>
>>63219402
>knocking out most box office rivals

You either suck at reading comprehension, or suck at math. In the box office top 10, being in 3rd place means you beat most of the competition.

Your semantic argument is a flimsy as your skull.
>>
>>63219560
>I mean what would the Rambo TV Show be about?
All I'm hoping for is that they had a good idea for a show and pinned 'rambo' to it just to get it funded.
>>
>It's a Rambo fights alongside jihadists episode
>>
>>63219310
They make Rambo an Iraq war vet... They skip First Blood.

>muh police brutality

Rambo is a mentally unhinged prisoner that they release to do a deniable BLACK OPS missions every week.

Is anyone expecting anything different.
>>
>>63219310
>http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/01/rambo-tv-series
>Stallone would reprise his role as a buffed-out Vietnam War veteran and former Green Beret with a very special set of skills.
>a very special set of skills.

Will Liam Neeson be guest starring?
>>
How old is too old to be an action star?
>>
rambo but black rambo. blambo. or with a vagoo, you know im right. or. OR. rambo is now a stupid guy with a daughter whos the real muscle and brain. jane rambo. also jane dates a black guy whos almost as good as jane.
>>
>>63220382
Maybe it should take place in Africa, would be pretty cool actually
>>
>>63219560
>I mean what would the Rambo TV Show be about?

John Rambo returning from Iraq to a country he doesn't recognize starts travleling the country helping the righteous and punishing the wicked. Executive Producer Damon Lindelof, Rambo was a ghost all along.
>>
>>63221190
>80 year old soldier serving in Iraq
>>
File: PREDATOR___by_adonihs6424349.jpg (613 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
PREDATOR___by_adonihs6424349.jpg
613 KB, 900x1350
Fuck that, I want Rambo versus Predator
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.