[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any good words to filter before the premier of Star Wars The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: vadercia.png (1 MB, 1276x980) Image search: [Google]
vadercia.png
1 MB, 1276x980
Any good words to filter before the premier of Star Wars The Force Awakens?
>>
it's "premiere"
thanks,
>>
This are my current wordfilters, want to make sure I'm not spoiled but still be able to shitpost.
>>
>>63217157
SW
Star Wars
Boyega
Ooga
Booga
JJ
Abrams
Jar Jar
Darth
Sheev
Luke
Skywalker
Lucas
Shooting
my gf's son
my wife's son
>>
>>63217157
just dont visit the board
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>63217246
>shooting
>>
Jewfag
Kike
Cocksucker
Motherfucker
Nigger
Nig
Nog
Dindu
Slag
Whore
Spic
Faggots
>>
just ask moot2 make a star wars containment board to save everyone the trouble
>>
pottery
>>
File: image.jpg (3 KB, 83x99) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 KB, 83x99
KWOD JUMPAH
>>
OOGA
BOOGA
BOYEGA
DINDU
DAISY
DIES
SNOKE
MUH
GEORGE
LUCAS
KYLO
REN
REVAN
SHEEV

I've already had enough of it.
Everybody enjoys a podracing thread though.
>>
File: filter list.jpg (150 KB, 386x1350) Image search: [Google]
filter list.jpg
150 KB, 386x1350
Here's mine, I'm gonna add a few more like "Death Star" "Star" "Trench" and shit like that, and turn them all on a week before the first showing
>>
>>63219852
this, and lock redwood out of the control panel just for shits and giggles
>>
BIG
>>
>>63220019
>>63220113
Filtering is a placebo
The only option is >>63219852
>>
>>63219852
This, those horsefuckers can sustain a board, and SW is way bigger. Can't they get their own?
>>
>>63220430
>>63220459
>>63219852
>not realizing this is only a trend that will fade out a couple months after the movie is released

how new are you guys? this happens every time a big movie for you comes out, this one's just getting a lot of attention because the trailer dropped months ago and it's a well-known saga. we have similar shit happen with every franchise movie that comes out.
>>
>>63220593
>new movie every year
>new game every few months
>new comic every week or something
>new cartoon episodes every week
>/lit/ doesn't want the YA books either
Its not a flavor of the month trend like capeshit
>>
File: marvel.jpg (536 KB, 1360x2256) Image search: [Google]
marvel.jpg
536 KB, 1360x2256
>>63220743
I really don't see what point you're trying to make
>>
>be american
>take the kids to see the new star wars
>get shot

can't wait for the newsstories
>>
>>63220981
All of that is contained to /co/ though save for the movies if someones shit posting about dc vs marvel now
>>
Literally just don't get on /tv/ on the week starting on Dec 14. Actually, just don't get on the Internet.
>>
>>63217237
maybe:
>twist
>returned
>kills
>>
>>63220593
But can you seriously justify why /mlp/ is a thing, despite definitely having way less content and a fanbase, and why /sw/ isn't? There's a containment board for a shitty cartoon for manchildren, but not a containment board for Star Wars fanboys?
>>
>>63217237
You are so optimistic
The spoiler will be posted all over the place in an image meme. You can't stop it, like the kids who got shouted at "Snape kills Dumbledore".
>>
>>63221446
and pokermon
>>
>>63221446
The sheer autism of three autism containment boards would disintegrate the space-time fabric. Just look at Wookiepedia.
>>
>>63222235
4chan is one big containment board though.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.