[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was a kid I thought that Yoda expanded his lifespan thanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: just.png (720 KB, 611x520) Image search: [Google]
just.png
720 KB, 611x520
When I was a kid I thought that Yoda expanded his lifespan thanks to the force and same thing with Sheev that's why he looked so old and creepy.
>>
>>63216510

>at the end of the prequels, even if the Empire had not been formed, Yoda was going to die of old age in 19 years anyways
>>
>>63216632

I think there's probably some weird explanation out there or something that the deaths of all those Jedi he was Force bonded to or something took a huge toll on him and exhausted his body.
>>
>>63216632
Yoda lived 19 years in a swamp, with zero technology or anything to help him. Obviously he would be more tired then he would be living in the capital of the galaxy.
>>
>>63216510

It was better like that, wasn't it?
Before the prequels?
Before midiclorians....
Before Sheev apparently lightning blasted his own face until he looked like an avocado with herpes....

Better when there was an enigma in the universe, so ambiguous that it was simply known as The Force, and it answered every question in these movies that seemed strange or fantastical.
Why did Yoda and Ben disappear when they died? The Force.
How did Luke survive that fall on Bespin? The Force.
Ah yeah. To be able to just erase the prequels from memory and return to a more blissful time of life.

Thanks, George.
>>
>>63216827
You are to obsessed with them to ever do that
>>
>>63216684
I'd be more tired having to train younglings all day and deal with being a master than living alone in a comfy swamp.
>>
>>63216510

I always thought that R2 had the force. But then Lucas killed that idea.
>>
>>63216827
This. is prose.
>>
>>63216845

I was slightly obsessed before May of 1999.
Uncle George made me stop caring.

I could have literally written 3 better screenplays over the course of a weekend, and any Hollywood director could have brought a vision to the screen that was more congruent to the original trilogy than those 2 dimensional, CGI'd cartoon flops were.
>>
File: I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS.webm (895 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS.webm
895 KB, 1280x720
>>63216877
In the old EU the droid that Uncle Owen originally wanted to buy, the one that exploded and rich evans jerked off with, was a force sensitive droid.

It blew it self up, because it sensed that its was Luke's destiny to be with R2
>>
>>63216827
How was the fall in bed pin ruined by the prequels?
>>
>>63217307
That was non-canon to the old EU. It was a joke story.
>>
>>63217455
midiclorians
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.