[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, was this a funny joke? https:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_lru6atL9gm1r2prl0o1_500.jpg (32 KB, 479x471) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lru6atL9gm1r2prl0o1_500.jpg
32 KB, 479x471
Now that the dust has settled, was this a funny joke?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY
>>
Doesnt matter if it was funny or not. Roasts are ruthless and people always use edgy jokes. You dont have to find it funny but as soon as people start saying "you can joke about this, BUT NOT THIS!" then there is a problem.
>>
>>63215783
What is she saying? "Why wasn't it"? I don't get it
>>
>>63215936
Ryan Dunn died in a car crash and she was saying that she wished it was Steve-O in the car instead.

He took it hard because he probably really would have swapped places with him, and it's not something he can laugh about.
>>
>>63215783
I'll find you and rape you faggot
>>
>>63215995
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RAPE
SO FUNNY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 293000 WOMEN IN THE US WILL BE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED THIS YEAR AND 98% OF RAPISTS WILL NEVER SPEND A DAY IN PRISON IT'S HILARIOUS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 2132133.png (452 KB, 543x621) Image search: [Google]
2132133.png
452 KB, 543x621
>>63216028
It is.
>>
>>63215995
This is a good joke according to /tv/
>>
>>63215974
Wasn't this edited? Like they took that footage from a different part of the roast
>>
FUCK YOU AMY
>>
It's an okay throwaway joke for the roast. If we started getting triggered by Amy's jokes we're no better than "those people"

I feel bad for steve-o because he's so likeable, however.
>>
>>63215783

Mike Tyson was the real comedian there.

>FUCK YOU AMY
>>
>>63215974
No doubt since steve-o was suicidal at one point. However he was silly to be there if he can't take it.
>>
Roasts are never funny. That's why Norm MacD making fun of the concept itself got such a strong reaction. Roasts are fugging stoopid
>>
>>63216120
Tyson is based
>>
>>63215783
Yes, it was. Ryan Dunn and Steve-o should have been executed a long time ago.
>>
>>63216028
>us
Literally a land filled with cunts
>>
File: 89DDqJC.gif (1 MB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
89DDqJC.gif
1 MB, 500x254
>>63216186
Does /tv/ have an opinion on Mike Tyson Mysteries?
>>
>>63216186
>>63216120
>>63216104
I can't believe I'm saying this.
>Based Tyson
>>
>>63216212
Are you kidding? He's heavily involved in it. He does his own voice
>>
>>63215783

Steve-O has come out and said that it was edited to look like he was having a bad reaction to the joke to try and drum up drama.

I still think Amy Schumer is a no-talent pig fuck but don't fall for the lies of the comedy central execs anon.
>>
roasts are just fucking pathetic

i remember patrice o'neal (RIP) talking about how when he was doing his takes for the charlie sheen roast, he was trying out a risque joke and they said no, you cant use that joke

later on some other comedian was doing his takes and he was ripping into patrice having diabetes (which he did have) so basically the people who run these roasts are gigantic faggots
>>
>>63216028
>literally believing this stuff
ebin
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.