[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're a Star Wars fan and don't like this scene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
If you're a Star Wars fan and don't like this scene then you are not a true fan! The acting was meant to be like this... Theater/play like. It's not meant to be over the top! It's two people awkwardly in love but can't express their true feelings because of fear of being punished! I love this. It's beautifully done.
>>
I want to like this scene, but i cant, because Im a senator.
>>
>>63213848
Fuck off with this redlettermedia shit. Everyone knows that a senator can't date a Jedi. It is like seeing Merkel to have a relationship with a monk.
>>
>>63213810
Why did she dress up like a prostitute to tell Anakin she didn't love him btw?
>>
>>63215355
have you never had a woman break up with you? they get fucking hair did and everything to look the very best they can to break your heart.
>>
>>63213885

> Everyone knows that a senator can't date a Jedi.

Of course when you say everyone, you mean no one, right? When is it explicitly and officially stated that a senator is not allowed to date? It's got nothing to do with Anakin being a Jedi. She never once mentions that she can't date him because he's a Jedi. So she can't date just because she's a senator? Well that can't be right. Senator Organa had a wife. Had a wife and then adopted a daughter. Sounds to me like Padme saying she can't date Anakin is contrived as fuck.
>>
>>63215534

If you replaced it with "You're a Jedi", it'd be fine.
>>
File: screen12.jpg (41 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
screen12.jpg
41 KB, 960x540
>>63215534
Its kinda heavily implied that Jedi's are celibate.
A politician pounding some celibate holy man would probably be a scandal and stuff.
>>63215444
Why are women so mean?
>>
>10 years between TPM and AOTC

>Anakin looks completely different
>Padme looks a couple years older

Naboo confirmed best genes in the galaxy?
>>
>>63215534
movie dialogue informs us of how that movie's world works.

Also, yes OP I really do love the scene.
Georg is a true autismo, but autism's perspective on love is more sincere that most normalscum.
>>
>>63213810
Hello Reddit.
>>
File: lcg6.jpg (134 KB, 700x1439) Image search: [Google]
lcg6.jpg
134 KB, 700x1439
>>63215656
>Naboo portrayed as having superior genes
>all the nabooans played by Jewish actors
My inner /pol/ is triggered.

Would still hit that btw
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.