[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'tis the season, then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: sheevson.png (4 MB, 1857x749) Image search: [Google]
sheevson.png
4 MB, 1857x749
'tis the season, then
>>
Is that a gift for me master Jedi?
>>
>>63212897
On behalf of the Jewdi council, youre under arrest
>>
THE OPPRESSION OF THE HOLIDAYS WILL NEVER RETURN
>>
>>63213091
kek
>>
File: Untitled.png (57 KB, 482x362) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
57 KB, 482x362
HO HO HO, YOU WILL DIE
>>
>>63213219
coal for you, master jedi.
>>
SHEEV -- Did you ever hear the tragedy of Saint Nicolas?

ANAKIN -- No.

Sheev -- I thought not. It's not a story the Jews would tell you. It's a Christian legend. Saint Nicolas was the patron saint of children, so powerful and so wise he could use our savior Jesus Christ to create toys ... He had such a knowledge of the bible that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.

ANAKIN -- He could actually save people from death?

Sheev -- The bible is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
>>
ANAKIN I WAS RIGHT, THE JEWS ARE TAKING OVER
>>
>>63213377
4/10
great premise, but the execution was terrible.
>he could use our savior Jesus Christ to create toys
Was that supposed to raise a chuckle?
Would have been better if you had he was so powerful he could deliver presents to all the children in one night.

> He had such a knowledge of the bible that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
Santa has almost nothing to do with the bible, it's just awkward when you keep bringing that up, and these things work better when you stick to what santa actually does. Elves, naughty and nice, reindeer. They would all work.
You know what I change my mind, 2/10
>>
@63213477

wow fuck you buddy
>>
I AM THE SANTA CLAUS
>>
>>63213533
@those dubs
>>
>>63213477
Wow, the most unfunny faggot on 4chan, its an honor.
>>
>>63212897
applause, thunderously
>>
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, SANTA IS EVIL.
>>
>>63212897
Add in a green lightsaber
>>
>>63212897
>>63213219
I'm ashamed at how much I laughed at these
>>
>>63212897
>>
>>63212897
ADARDARADSADSRDXSJADSCAGHSDCRASCDACRACRACRACRACRACARACACRCARCARCASJDASDRGASD!

BRAVO JORGÉ!
>>
>>63213477
shut the fuck up you anal retentive wannabe
>>
>Watching The Force Awakens.
>Sheev getskeked by Boyega.

What was JJ thinking?
>>
ITS OVER BLITZEN I HAVE THE RED NOSE
>>
>>63212897
Henceforth you shall be known as Darth Rudolph
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.