[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watched this. Fuck this whore. She was a typical shallow dumb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 11191362_ori.jpg (12 KB, 180x267) Image search: [Google]
11191362_ori.jpg
12 KB, 180x267
Watched this.
Fuck this whore.
She was a typical shallow dumb cunt. She had the world by the balls and threw it all away. Even when she was coming up she was a bitch to a lot of people.
Waste of time.
>>
She basically copied popular jazz singers of the past. Being Jewish didn't hurt. She was a hipster.
>>
>>63212037

Is this the Amy Schumacher documentary?
>>
>>63212037
Despite your valid criticism, it was pretty good documentary. I'd rate it 3.5/5, but I saw it at a theatre so knock off a point or so for home viewing.

Certainly Amy Winehouse was no angel, i'm sure most people here were old enough to remember.

The documentary seemed like an accurate portrayal of her as a person. Sad how the paparazzi and tabloids treated her. And of course her family. She could undeniably sing, and im sure there is valid criticism of her music but thats not for me to judge because i'm not any kind of jazz expert. Personally I always preferred her to the other female pop stars of the mid 2000's. That being said, in judgement of her character she wasn't a person to be idolized. I didn't find that the documentary tried to impose as much. It was sympathetic, sure, but equally it didn't shy away from depicting her as she was. An unbalanced young women who struggled from the internal sadness that we all feel at times, though she failed to overcome it.

Amy is a tragic true story of wasted talent, bled out by kikes and washed away by users. Vultures that surrounded her for her entire life. Its difficult to have pity for her, it seemed like she had it all and forever wanted more; a condition suffered by millions of women worldwide in this era. However it was actually a depiction of the loneliness and social chaos that can ensue, and the toll it paid to her psyche. A precautionary story lived out by a real women, played it out in the most public and visceral way possible. Not a martyr, nor the whore with a heart of gold. A women beyond redemption in her lifetime though one who we may someday look back, as individuals or as a society, and find sympathy toward as she was merely symptomatic of a wider societal sickness.

To give credit to the film-makers they also did a great job with compiling the home videos, the editing was great. It was nicely paced and all around quite balanced. Even talking heads were done well.
>>
>>63212252
Amy Winehouse, mid 2000's British singer/songwriter. Like Adele but more outrageous.
>>
she was literally considered a 10/10 in Bongland
>>
Too bad she didn't have the chance to sing a James Bond's opening.
>>
>>63212037
>Music for DAMAGED middle aged women: The person

GRANDMAS GONNA FREAK!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojdbDYahiCQ

This was the first song of hers I remember being released. She seemed so outrageous, with the tats, smoking and bad attitude. At least she was genuine. Authentic for better or worse.
>>
>>63212905
>>63212603
>>63212441
OP here.
The doc was good and I actually do think she was a great singer and I enjoy some of her music, I just think she was probably an unbearable person.
>>
>>63212037
And what's your opinion of Janis Joplin?
>>63212556
Amy Winehouse doing a James Bond them would've been bad ass.

Ah, yes. What might've been........

She was so good at covering The Specials, they even invited her on stage at some festival in Brazil to sing with them.

Fuck the haters. Amy Winehouse was very talented, and the world is a sadder place now that she's dead.
>>
>>63212966
>i sort of thought she was quite introverted and happy to keep to herself. the issue was the expectation of her to adopt this new persona once she became famous
>>
>>63212037
Her band was great and I liked her music, I've not seen the movie though. Is it a regular documentary?
>>
She was the type to have a pet bird i.e. batshit insane psycho bitch.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEU3QWshYjQ

lol
>>
>>63214398
>Fuck the haters

OGCJM ftw
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.