[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: creed-finalposter.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1897) Image search: [Google]
creed-finalposter.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1897
This movie was really fucking good.

When I first saw the trailer I thought it looked like it was going to be average but after seeing some of the reviews I figured I'd go watch it. Man was I surprised. The movie is epic, the audience even cheered during a particular scene that I won't spoil.

If you're on the fence about going to see it do yourself a favor and go see it.
>>
>>63210418
I'd put it right up there with the original.
>>
>>63210418
how was Mike's performance?
>>
Creed II
Rocky dies before Adonis reaches the top. Adonis beats the champ, lifting the belt he says, "Yo Rock! I did it!!" ;_;
>>
>>63210458
Pretty good, much better than that shitfest Fantastic 4.
>>
>>63210418
>epic
>audience cheered
>seeing the trailer
>seeing the reviews
>if you're on the fence

shilling: the post.
>>
The soundtrack alone should be enough to compel you to go see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llGOPGgWZK0&list=PLoGh3S3VtMRnlD_RbsLg7VvVuZNshp9le
>>
>>63210599
"You're a Creed" gave everyone chills when it came on.
>>
>>63210855
How the fuck would you know if everyone else got chills?
Did you stand outside and ask them after the movie?
Fucking retard.
>>
>>63211590
everyone has butt thermometers in AMC theaters inserted now, for security. probably saw everyone's temp go down
>>
>>63210458
Turns out with a good script, decent director and other actors performing well enough, he isn't that terrible of an actor.

Go figure.

Movie was a 7.5/10. Very solid film with some feels for the original film. Basically a re-tread of the original Rocky but it did it's own thing for a modern time.
>>
got back from it an hour ago and despite the obvious shill attempt by the op it's pre decent
>>
>>63210418
>audience even cheered during a particular scene
Dd they clap?
>>
>>63211652
Did anyone really think he was a terrible actor before? I know Fantastic 4 was shit but his roles in Friday Night Lights, Fruitvale Station, The Wire etc. already made it clear that he's capable of very good work.
>>
>>63210418
Fuck off Jordan
>they'll watch it anyway
N O P E
O
P
E
>>
File: Screenshot (152).png (204 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (152).png
204 KB, 1366x768
>>63210599
Do you shills all share your tactics with one another?
>>
>>63211693
>shills calling out shills in an attempt to disguise their obvious shilling
>>
>>63211861
Dude can't someone say they like something without it being shill? Jesus fucking christ. Listen to it and give me your own damn opinion then why dont you.
>>
>>63210418
>This movie was really fucking good.

No, it wasn't. Jesus Christ you neckbeards are easily excitable. Losers.
>>
>>63213086
I'm sorry it doesn't meet your personal standards oh great one. But it seems most people agree with it's good and not with you. So fuck off.
>>
>>63213086
IMDb: 8.7
RT: 93%
Metacritic: 82

Checkmate fucktard.
>>
>>63210599
not listening but is there any classic themes from rocky?
>>
>>63211590
because you could feel it int he air, happened in my theatre too, the air changes, people twitch in their seat you can feel the smiles and goosebumps happening, was a fucking amazing experience

I'm sorry you'll never get this with your capeshit movies
>>
>>63213059
>expressing your opinion on something
>advertising
Pick one, faggot.
>>
>>63211861
But the soundtrack to It Follows is better than the film itself` and I don't even have a job dude
>>
>>63214122
>you can feel the smiles and goosebumps happening
What kind of special snowflake bullshit is this?
You're literally beginning to sound like a capefaggot.
>>
File: 1447403771426.jpg (1019 KB, 2048x1840) Image search: [Google]
1447403771426.jpg
1019 KB, 2048x1840
>tfw no young black bull to fuck my wife while I jerk off in my kekshed
>>
>>63215630
>I don't even have a job dude
Still here, Brigade?
>>
>>63214122
>go see Creed™ on IMAX 3D™ you'll feel like a fucking god bro
>hurr I'm one of you because I said capeshit hurrhurrr
>>
>>63215630
>the one thing that was any good was ripped off from Carpenter

Makes sense.
>>
>>63213086
>>63213137
>>63213160
This is some next level shilling here, gents.
Jolly good show.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.