[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snippet fom the first review of "Star Wars -The Force Awakens"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: the_tomato_awakens.jpg (562 KB, 1024x855) Image search: [Google]
the_tomato_awakens.jpg
562 KB, 1024x855
Snippet fom the first review of "Star Wars -The Force Awakens"

>"unfortunately, while the force does awaken, it barely stumbles to its feet and manages to get out the door in time. And despite a newfound reliance on practical effects and sets, jettisoned by previous helmer, series creator George Lucas, it's characters still seem to half-dazed or even catatonic. Perhaps the rest of us should have stayed in bed?"

Is he right senpai?
>>
pity reply
>>
They aren't doing screenings for reviewers.
>>
You already made your thread today, faggot
>>
Last two numbers of your reply to this post = rotten tomatoes score.....

Go!
>>
source faggot
>>
>>63209231

Told you it wasn't just Lucas.
>>
>>63209258
>>
>>63209231

Extremely poor quality bait. Even by /tv/ standards.
>>
>>63209253
Incorrect.
>>
>>63209288
You're incorrect about me being incorrect.
>>
>>63209266
>The Starkiller
DARTH ICKY AWAKENS
>>
>>63209231
>Letting reviewers decide for you if a movie's good or not.
Stay pleb
>>
wtf is duracell doing?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_episode_vii_the_force_awakens/
>>
>>63209298
Nope. Critics will get screenings. Actual critics, not shitty youtubers with 20 subscribers on their channel.
>>
>>63209321

>Being so new you don't realize that most of us are using browsers with link preview.

Wow. This thread just got embarrassing.
>>
File: Cmon Son.jpg (9 KB, 263x297) Image search: [Google]
Cmon Son.jpg
9 KB, 263x297
Not your best work, anon.

https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/63182654/
>>
>>63209304
>DARTH ICKY
Pronounced ee-sick-ee though.
>>
>>63209326
No, they aren't doing screenings.
>>
>>63209304

Ugh, I thought the EU was wiped specifically to get rid of that bland angst-wagon character from the continuity that clearly not even Lucas wanted.
>>
>>63209384
I thought it was wiped to get rid of the OP aliens, Kurzhang Vong I think?
>>
>>63209384
Starkiller is a nod to Luke's original last name before the top Jews at fox told Lucas to change it.
>>
>>63209280
Reasonable
>>
>>63209384
Starkiller isn't the Sue from the Force Unleashed games. It's the new Death Star.
>>
OP is bullshit, but most reviewers ARE being denied a screening until the day before release, which is not normally what studios do if a movie is good.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.