[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I watch this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: nocountry.jpg (63 KB, 489x720) Image search: [Google]
nocountry.jpg
63 KB, 489x720
Should I watch this movie?
>>
>>63207911
is just me or the movie's poster reminds me of saving private ryan?
>>
It's worth a watch if you can suspend your disbelief of the imaginary bolt gun that the villain uses.

Emphasis on -A- watch. As in, I would not watch it again anytime soon.
>>
Don't it's cursed
>>
it's basically the same as fargo but worse and aimed at the edgy teenager audience.
>>
>>63207911
Yes, it's really good.
>>
>asking /tv/ for movie recommendations
have fun never watching a movie again.

btw. it's good, only contrarians on /tv/ say otherwise.
have a nice day
>>
>>63207911
You won't be mad that you did. Go for it! One of my favorites
>>
>>63208245
>imaginary bolt gun
this is b8

the biggest suspension of disbelief required is that Llewellyn would go back to the site of the drug deal

it's a fantastic suspense movie anon, you should watch it
>>
>>63207911
If you want a nice 2hour nap you should
>>
>>63208412
this. i dont know why he went back

also

>AND THEN I WOKE UP
>>
>>63207911
Its good.
>>
>>63207911
Does anyone have the no country for big guys poster?
>>
>>63208488
this, its boring as fuck
>>
>Dumb guy steals thousands of dollars and on the run by some weirdo with stupid hair

There, its not that complicated
>>
I actually never watched it until one day it came on TV while I was waiting for something else, I heard it was good so I just put it on

It actually wasn't that bad of a movie but it drags on too much
>>
If you don't like capeshit then you will enjoy it.
>>
>>63208676
This
>>
SJW trash.
>>
>>63208676
How the fuck does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>63208772

Capeshit detected.
>>
does america really have gettin places?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.