[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here hyped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Nathan_online_marketing_pic.png (313 KB, 630x437) Image search: [Google]
Nathan_online_marketing_pic.png
313 KB, 630x437
Anyone else here hyped?
>>
this is one of those shows where if someone says they love it, I immediately know they're the type of people I don't want to hang out with. Something about being annoying and nagging for the sake of some grand comedy...just no.
>>
did he finally get to strap himself to the front of an airplane?
>>
>>63207526
So are you hyped for the new episode or....
>>
>>63207526
>implying real life people want to talk to you or be your friend
>>
Is he talking series or season finale?
>>
>>63207526
Don't worry. Those people don't want to hang out with you either. As a matter of fact, nobody does. Please kill yourself. Literally nobody will care.
>>
>>63207928
Depends if it gets renewed
>>
>>63207481
what kind of comedy is this? ive been watching workaholics and its always sunny lately and enjoy those, should i give this show a download
>>
>>63207481
I am very intrigued
>>
>>63207481
>reddit the show

Is this thread just a prank ?

>>63207526
I love the redditors replies to this guy.
>>
he apparently wanted to strap himself to the front of an airliner for a stunt (cheap air travel???) and the legal department wouldn't allow it

it seems like whatever this is, it's his alternative to the plane stunt
>>
>>63207526
this is one of those responses where if someone says it, I immediately know they're the type of people I don't want to hang out with. Something about being annoying and nagging for the sake of telling people their opinions...just no
>>
>>63208267
It's hard to explain, the magic is in watching everything unfold. Basically a reality show where Nathan plays an exaggerated version of himself and tries to help businesses using absurd ideas. Its like part comedy, part social experiment, part drama about Nathan's (the character) loneliness.
>>
>>63208267
It's just a prank show

But the pranks are pretty funny. Give it a go.
>>
nobody cares about this canadian kikes nothing show
>>
Comedy Central/ Nathan have held back all details about the finale

there's not even a basic synopsis

do you have any theories /tv/?
>>
>>63208460
the ratings are indeed dropping, could be the last season
>>
>>63208555
trump's campaign
>>
>>63208589
:^)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.