[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone talk Sopranos with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: sopranos.jpg (68 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
sopranos.jpg
68 KB, 615x410
The Sopranos is my favorite show of all time. Please, I just want to talk about sopranos and other excellent shows. I've been trying all day, and all my threads 404'd. Help me out.
>>
>>63202339
More like the SopraNOs amirite?
>>
I'm actually watching it for the first time, finished S1 yesterday. It's a great, great show. I even think the pilot is the best pilot I've ever seen for any show.
>>
>>63202493
Watch it, Chrissy!
>>
>>63202339
ayy go fuck yourself
>>
>>63202537
Christopher, his gf/wife, Jackie Jr., Silvio, and Pussy all die.
>>
I always try to get into it, saw the first episode like four times now. I always lose motovation in the second episode.

I don't know what's the deal with this show, normally I'm not so impatient,
>>
>>63202709
Adrianna, Chris's gf/fiance
Silvio never died. He succumbed to vicious injuruies.
>>
TONY KILLS CHRIS
>>
the cat was adriana
>>
>>63204170
Glad that's all you took out of the show.
>>
>>63202339
>Filler: the TV show
>>
Tony kucks AJ and AJ kills himself
>>
File: destroy.jpg (34 KB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
destroy.jpg
34 KB, 600x421
>It's a dream sequence episode

Marathoning the show and having 3 entirely dream sequence episodes in rapid succession was pretty aggravating

at least it let Melfi get naked without sacrificing the integrity of the character
>>
>>63202537

It's great through season 3 and then it starts to go downhill in season 4
>>
>>63204259
How?
>>
>>63205204

the writing doesn't seem as good, like they were running out of steam. a lot of the storylines aren't as good, just a lot of Carmela bitching and a long part about one of the characters having a gay lover
>>
Just finished it a week ago
Feel pretty empty now
>>
Should also warn you that a lot of fans were disappointed in the way the series ends
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.