[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of this? The skating around in midair was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (701 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
701 KB, 1920x1200
What did you think of this?

The skating around in midair was lol worthy.
>>
I thought it was great.
>>
Turned it off after 30 min
>>
My dick fell off 20 minutes into it.
>>
It was exposition: the movie

also both leads were atrocious
>>
>>63200234
She's literally fucking a dog.

At least it was pretty.
>>
>>63200234
It was hilarious.

Cool to look at, but it's best watched while intoxicated.
>>
wasted potential
>>
the space family was pretty neat.
>>
I only watched it once, so I might rethink this on a rewatch, but I found the action scenes very difficult to read. More than once a thing would happen and it would have no introduction, no establishing shot or anything like that, just boom, it was there and you had no time to really register it. It was a while ago but I think the thing that stood out to me was the use of an unusual weapon. Also early on I wasn't really sure what side the gang of guys that included a girl on a hoverbike were on.

Near the end of the movie I started to fall asleep.
>>
too dark despite all the goofy characters and cool spaceships

The two leads were awful

Eddie Rainman was the only one who actually understood the movie and had fun with the character (inb4 memes)

plot repeats it self as some kind of loop of capture and rescue that happens 300000 times in 2 hours

should have gone bright and camp like Flash Gordon , should have gotten foxy shazams to do the soundtrack
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.