[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why people likes Empire Strikes Back the most? In my opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Why people likes Empire Strikes Back the most?

In my opinion this movie is where saga went on wrong direction

>Vader is not just a dude in military armor but handicap dude in respirator armor like they really need to explain why he wears armor and not just because it's his commander uniform
>This movie has really weird romance plot with kekoldry theme
>Yoda is just a cartoony rehash of Obi-Wan also it established that moisture farmer robes=jedi robes
>It has retarded plot twist and started even more retarded plot twist that Leia is Luke's sister
>Vader didn't kill any rebels just his own people, they made him saturday morning cartoon kid friendly villain
>>
Because the Empire is at it's strongest throughout all the Star Wars films and feels like a formidable antagonist.

The same reason it was Battlefield 1942 and not Battlefield 1939/1945.
>>
>>63195756
>Why people likes Empire Strikes Back the most?
Is it a meme to type like this?
>>
No idea. Pseudo nerds will have you believing that george lucas ruined this movie that was once so great even though they probably didnt even see the original version until after the new ones came out. You can find these geek posers at your local comic cons repeating everything plinkett says wearing there han shot first shirt thinking they sound like they know what there talking about, but take it from me these movies are on par with bollywood scifi shit dont waste your time.
>>
>>63195756
You're an idiot
>>
File: 300x300.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>>63195756
>Why people likes Empire Strikes Back the most?
>At which do you most can't the least?
>>
File: 54321.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
54321.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>This movie has really weird romance plot with kekoldry theme

I stopped reading there, can't you make a single argument without using 3rd grade memes?, also

>Yoda is just a cartoony rehash of Obi-Wan also it established that moisture farmer robes=jedi robes

Why do you care so much about fucking robes? are you THAT autistic? jesus christ
>>
>>63195756
Don't forget this one.

>The Force is no longer an ambiguously supernatural power that may just be confidence or presence.
>>
>>63196336
>I stopped reading there, can't you make a single argument without using 3rd grade memes?, also
Reddit please at first Leia keked Han with Luke and then Lando tried to keked Han
>>
>>63196434
>keked

Kill you are self
>>
>>63195756
>>>Vader is not just a dude in military armor but handicap dude in respirator armor
Did you miss his super heavy breathing?
>>
>>63195911
I watched original and special cut and it doesen't really feel like Lucas added that much in Empire.
It really ruined a New Hope for me though. All this random low quality CGI, I couldn't make it past Tatoine.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.