[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuckin...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: deedee.jpg (48 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
deedee.jpg
48 KB, 800x600
fuckin...
>>
Kill jestah
>>
File: my mate rennie.png (171 KB, 405x359) Image search: [Google]
my mate rennie.png
171 KB, 405x359
Three guesses whit these are fer
>>
>>63193064
GARCON! COFFEE
>>
File: hqdefault (33).jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (33).jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Wot? What are ye gunna do about it?
>>
...shite
>>
WHASSA PLOBLEM?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1srcTkg83c
>>
File: on top of the world.png (158 KB, 475x456) Image search: [Google]
on top of the world.png
158 KB, 475x456
ECCIES
>>
>tfw Limmy is a disgusting libkek
>>
File: limmy 4.jpg (21 KB, 635x355) Image search: [Google]
limmy 4.jpg
21 KB, 635x355
>>63195559
He's scottish, they are pretty much all liberal to some degree
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Subs for season 2 when?
>>
>>63195559
I don't care about that, I'm more kissed that he's a yes-er.
>>
>>63196349
what
>>
>>63196377
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_independence_referendum,_2014
>>
that's the hing though, it is feh blue.

I'm freakinoot by the weeh
I'm freakinoot by the weeh
>>
Cairdboard boaxies
>>
waheh
free of charge
>>
SMELLS A SHITE
>>
Anyone going to stream so we can watch this with a muffit of tea?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YNSUTqEssg
>>
RIP Benny Harvey
>>
File: smart casual.jpg (38 KB, 596x328) Image search: [Google]
smart casual.jpg
38 KB, 596x328
>>
File: 1403375764265.png (369 KB, 641x723) Image search: [Google]
1403375764265.png
369 KB, 641x723
>>63195559
>>63196349
>people actually care about what an actor/comedians political views are

Stop, you're the cancer that killed /tv/. Just enjoy their work, or criticise it, without trying to constantly derail shit into a /pol/ circlejerk
>>
WRONG WAY
DOWN A ONE WAY STREEEET
>>
>LE FUNNY ACCENT MAN
>>
File: smart casual1.jpg (41 KB, 568x349) Image search: [Google]
smart casual1.jpg
41 KB, 568x349
>>
Mmmm...Danone.
>>
SHE'S TURNT THE WEEYINS AGAINST US....

SHE'S TURNT THE WEEYINS AGAINST US
>>
I can barely understand this guy.
>>
>>63196765

Are you retarded?

Almost all artists let their personal views leak into their work. In order to avoid being subtly influenced in a biased fashion, one should know where they stand.

>Taking The Daily Show or Colbert Report as is without knowing that they're both hosted by liberal kekolds
>>
>>63196904
...was that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0KZzR-OBXg

hate this shit
>>
>>63196765
his shit opinions on twitter ruined his show for me
>>
Shame he never got a forth series, seemed like he settled in to solid combination of series 1s in your face humour and series 2s surrealist humour with series 3.

Whats he even doing these days?
>>
>>63197794
playing video games and tweeting about stupid shit
>>
>>63193064
LIMMY THREAD ON TV YAS TROOPS
>>
>>63196349
Anyone that still thinks Scotland should sink with the UK after the shit that's gone down in the last 16 months with the country is likely a salty southerner
>>
AM NO EVEN FAE YOKER
>>
>>63197794
Playing counterstrike and fucking around on ableton on Twitch.

Hes seriously become such a sleeper hit though, I wouldnt be surprised if he can ride his online fame into a new series
>>
Whats yer hing?
>>
Him backing Anita Sarkeesian ruined his stuff for me.

How can you be so wrong
>>
>>63197794
Wrote a book of very short stories recently. Basically sketch ideas that he just wrote down instead of filming.
>>
>>63197916
He backed anita? All I seen was a jokey comment about killing people for he
>>
>>63197987
from his tweets it seems like he agrees with her
>>
>>63197999
What tweets homie? Can't find shit
>>
>>63197880
sittin doon wae a fiddle at night when nabdaes aboot, but i canny even play it, ah just sit there man
>>
>>63197916
>enjoy somebody's work
>He says something in real life that I don't like
>Now I can't enjoy his work

I really don't understand this mindset, especially when people retrospectively hate stuff they used to like
>>
>>63197999
aw m8 say it aint so
>>
>>63198037
it's a poisoning the well kind of thing.

Like it irks you whenever you see something with that person in it because you know something about them behind the scenes
>>
>>63197999

All I can see is a single tweet where he says something like "I dont know her and dont get the hate, its video games" or something. Nothing gives the impression he agrees with her at all
>>
>>63197880

Every monday before work, I get up a little early. Maybe 6am or something, I dont usually start until 9. Get my work clothes on, make a song and dance with the wife about wanting to beat the traffic. Take my coffee in the car, and head out. Except I'm not going to work. Oh no. You see I take mymy suit jacket off, put on this lazy tie you know? Go up the local call centre, just off the industrial estate. Some big company bought it and its half on the way to work. I get out of the car with my coffee and a fag, just stand outside the main doors. Friendly chatting with all the workers on their way in. "Oh no, monday again!", "soon be friday lads, head up!", stuff like that. The people I chat to they have no idea I dont work there. Sometimes I'll stop one of them, ask them about their weekend plans, see what they're up tae. Then I'll say to one of them "ohh left my stuff in the car, I'll see you's inside, on you go", and I'll wait in the car, having a wee laugh to myself. Get my suit jacket on and go down my own work. The wife doesnt have a clue.
>>
>>63193064
WELCUM TO LEMI'S SHOW
>>
>>63198094
limmy doesn't fucking care about gaming politics. which makes him unlike retarded like /v/tards who think getting involved in a 'war' with SJWs makes them the 'good guys' and you're either with /v/ or against them. fucking dumb, limmy just plays a couple games on a stream like street fighter cs:s and l4d2
>>
FUCKEN

AWAY TAE THE FUCKEN MUN

WOULDA STAYED ON PLUTO
>>
File: bogus gasman.jpg (15 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
bogus gasman.jpg
15 KB, 600x337
>>
>>63199173
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PIGPUem-Jk
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.