[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>daily show ratings are tanking >this man or someone like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: GavinMcInnes.jpg (84 KB, 366x459) Image search: [Google]
GavinMcInnes.jpg
84 KB, 366x459
>daily show ratings are tanking
>this man or someone like him still doesn't have a half hour show on a mainstream television network

right now is the perfect time for conservative comedy news shows to become a thing
>>
>>63190483
Yeah, then maybe you contrarian internet meme racists will finally go away when this junk becomes mainstream.
>>
>>63190483
I kinda liked him until I watched him on The Joe Rogan Experience and I realized he's just trying to get more time on Fox news.
>>
>>63190483
>young peple will watch angry aging libertarian being assblasted about colleges, mass media and liberal politicians
Nope, they still have better chances with niggers.
>>
>>63190483
literally a talking fedora
>>
TGMS is goat. Gavin is the Canadian that America needs right now.

And Gavin is mostly correct about video games.
>>
Jay, is that you?
>>
File: gavin's dick.png (860 KB, 1091x850) Image search: [Google]
gavin's dick.png
860 KB, 1091x850
what do you think about his body of work
>>
I really wish people on the right had our own Stewart type guy who can make outrageous claims constantly and then when anyone questions them we can just say "it was just a joke, this is a comedy show LMAO"

Gavin would be perfect
>>
Gavin is also correct about the Beatles. They are for children and nobody actually listens to their albums.

Everybody just likes Tomorrow Never Knows, Taxman and Helter Skelter.
>>
File: 1448422660493.png (20 KB, 241x276) Image search: [Google]
1448422660493.png
20 KB, 241x276
He's a fag like you OP
>>
>>63191920
>forgetting Yesterday, She Loves You, Yellow Submarine and Twist and Shout

And I say this as someone who hates the Beatles (apart from based George)
>>
>>63191515
Whats the matter with that?
Where else is he going to get a show on cable?
Do you think any other network would have the balls to give him a show?
You should try watching fox news sometime it isnt the evil boogyman that Stewart was trying to portray.
>>
>>63191959

everytime you post an anime picture you're a virgin a year longer
>>
>>63190483
>>daily show ratings are tanking
haha what load of horseshit.
>>
>>63190483
If you havent already check out his appearances on RedEye ,he has some great characters.
>>
RRRAAAMOONEEE! BRING ME A TALK HOST WHO DRINKS HIS OWN PISS!
>>
>>63192537
>Trevor Noah averaged 1.02 million viewers in his first week as host of Comedy Central’s The Daily Show – a 33% decline compared to the franchise’s same week year ago crowd.
>>
>>63192738
What about Jon Stewart's first week?
>>
>>63192738
Das racis mah nigga.
>>
>>63192171
Fuck off retard. Fox "news" isn't even allowed in Canada because it doesn't contain enough facts to qualify as news. And I'm no liberal.
>>
>>63191899
>Canadian
>circumcised

How common is this in Canada?
>>
File: 1439678107545.jpg (187 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
1439678107545.jpg
187 KB, 960x539
>>63193932
>Since at least 2011, rumors have circulated claiming the Fox News television channel has been banned in Canada due to its running afoul of Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) prohibitions which make it "illegal to broadcast lies and label it news."

well 2 seconds on google and i know thats false....
>>
>>63191680
>if i say it first!
>>
>>63193951
He's not cut, anon.
>>
>>63190483
he pretty much outed himself as a closet homo on Joe Rogan
>>
>>63190483
He has a very stretchy foreskin.
>>
gavin is such a fag

it was good to see east side dave and ronnie b barely paying any attention to him during the TACS thanksgiving episode
>>
i liked when he attacked people who play video games and lost like 20% of his viewership. he's so caught up in his alpha male know it all persona he become dissociated with the reality where he's just another talking head on youtube mostly enjoyed by people who post in SJW threads on /v/ and /pol/
>>
>>63190483
Gavin isn't that funny but the main reason Stewart and his ilk are on TV is because the network executives want them to be. The Daily Show was never widely popular. Entertainment is about money but it's also about the narrative. The Passion of the Christ was hugely popular and made loads of money (especially astounding when you consider it's a long, subtitled movie), but Gibson had a hard time getting it distributed and the establishment wanted his head. Why? Because it was a pro-Christian film.

Right wing, conservative, whatever you want to call it, media has been successful and could be far more so but the media gatekeepers don't want it.
>>
>>63190483
There's no point getting on mainstream media. Having a youtube channel means you basically have zero restrictions other than the ones you've set up yourself (also youtube restrictions like no hate speech) whereas to be on TV there's a myriad of hoops to jump through, diluting any sort of edge the program has. You may have a bigger audience, but it's mostly an audience of casuals. Having a narrow but defined fanbase is much smarter.
>>
>>63195195
I play video games all the time and I agree with him.
It's a societal problem. Men don't have any outlets to channel their energy anymore except for sports and video games.
>>
>>63195195
he didn't lose his viewers but he's been called out by enough guest that now he has totally backpedaled. it's kinda funny.
>>
>>63195195
i play way too much vidya and i agreed with gavin, alot of people shut themselves off from the world playing childish games. You dont need to agree with everything someone says to like them anyway...
>>
>>63195605
what backpedaling? I've seen every show and i have no idea what you mean.
>>
tfw Jimmy still isn't Ant's co-host
>>
>>63190483
The guy is a salesman. He saw a new growing market and went for it
>>
Political humor is trash. Spouting tropes I agree with isn't funny.
>>
>>63195811
I just like him because I used to bully the people in school he makes fun of. Same with sam hyde
>>
Conservatives are the shittiest form of christian
>>
File: euphoria.webm (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
euphoria.webm
3 MB, 500x281
>>63197197
>>
>>63190483
Red Eye is a conservative comedy news show. It comes on at 3 am but is almost neck and neck with Daily show and Nightly show ratings since they are tanking now kek
>>
File: 1447304622599.jpg (28 KB, 384x203) Image search: [Google]
1447304622599.jpg
28 KB, 384x203
>>63197197
Hi there reddit
>>
>>63196507
you used to bully women and blacks?
>>
>>63197908
I'd wife her in half a second tbqh familio
>>
>>63194061
The act you had to google it at all and not immediately bulk at the idea should be indicative of something anon
>>
if you want a show to do well, don't hire a nigger
>>
>>63198334
>Having sources is bad
u wot
>>
>>63198334
>the act
>bulk

i copy pasted a response to educate yet another simple liberal who gets his info from reddit and the daily show. I knew it was wrong immediately you moron.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.