[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MOM?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-30-19h41m30s682.png (919 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-30-19h41m30s682.png
919 KB, 1280x720
MOM?
>>
>>63189340
this autistic piece of shit needs to die
>>
>>63189340
I never ever hated Carl since I started watching this show, but now I kinda understand why people might have hated him then, that being said Carl wasn't this fucking autistic.
>>
>>63189340
I haven't really been keeping up with this show for a long time but I watched that episode last night.

In about 5 minutes I remembered why I dropped the show but I kept watching hoping it would get better. How the fuck is this the single highest rated show on television? It's fucking garbage, the characters do stupid shit like this to justify any vague notion of tension, and NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS
>>
>>63189340

That little faggot is going to get one of the other peoples in the chain killed. I call dibs on his brother.
>>
>>63189501
>he dies
>his mom dies
>big bro tries to save them
>carl gets in the way
>carl's face is blown off
>rick kills big bro, grabs carl and leaves autistic kid and milf to die
>>
>>63189558
>His mom dies
>Leaves autistic kid and milf to die

How can Rick leave the mom to die if she's already dead?
>>
>>63189614
You know what they're like, some sap will have their brain and heart removed by zombies and their bf/gf/sister or whatever will still want to go back and "save" them.
>>
>>63189614
>How can Rick leave the mom to die if she's already dead?
wat?
>>
>>63189365
He will no worries
>>
File: I am the Ill Intent.jpg (28 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
I am the Ill Intent.jpg
28 KB, 480x600
>>63189340
>it's a autism awareness episode
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 306x306
literally /tv/: the character

> anon1: "this kid needs to die"
> anon2: "fucking KILL him"
> anon3: "REEEEEEE"
>>
>>63189340
I don't care how bad the show is, I watch it for that 10/10 blonde milf. Greatest milf of all time, OF ALL TIME.

>It's a character development episode without the blonde milf
Cba
>>
The comic is the comic but are they really going to kill a child by being eaten alive on prime time television?
Would this be the first onscreen death of a kid?
>>
>Pretend you're not a bitch, k?
>>
>>63191912
bumping my question because I really doubt they're gonna kill a kid on screen
>>
>>63192734
Sophia died on screen.
>>
>>63189489
>dropped the show
>still watching
Which is it?

Also, it's your own time you are wasting.
>>
>>63192776
nah you just saw her zombified, her death was off screen. thats different. A 10 year boy is gonna get ripped apart screaming on tv?
>>
File: 1333072438428.jpg (122 KB, 520x838) Image search: [Google]
1333072438428.jpg
122 KB, 520x838
>>63189396
Wasn't?
>>
>>63192808
AMC would never do that. They didn't even show Jessie killing that dog.
>>
This is the shittiest plot arc ever

I hate all those faggot people
>>
>>63192808
She still dies as a kid on screen, zombie or not. She died twice. Once off. Once on screen.
>>
>>63192835
Reddit go
>>
>>63192866
Hence why I think he'll survive and the older brother will get eaten
>>
>>63190546
Reddit get out
>>
>>63192881
That's why it'll be satisfying seeing them chomped and die. Or so the writer of this shit show think of the entertainment threshold of the shit audience.
>>
>>63191912
>Would this be the first onscreen death of a kid?
they shot carol's kid in the head in s2, granted i was after she turned into a zombie but yeah
>>
>>63192992
he shot a zombified kid in the first scene in the show.
Im just saying its different when the character is alive so no doubt its going to be offscreen, but then how do you do that for this scene?
>>
>mfw the fucking little faggot spent all day listening to tiny tim tiptoe through the tulips

based jason straight up tell people he kill the kid himself if he can, kek
>>
Curl has edgelord brother's pistol, how does that affect the current state of prediction of how the
>tink
scene will go down?
>>
>so's yours

COLD

BLOODED
>>
>>63193180
It will be the Wolf that shoots Carl through the eye. Rick will slaughter Morgan in recompense and this show can finally get back on track.
>>
>>63193174
That's not what he listened to you fucking moron.
>>
>>63193247
Fine by me. That still leaves edgelord brother as a loose end. Will he just share his sperg brother's treatment?
>>
>>63193277
deaf or just retarded?

>inb4 im trolling you bro XD
>>
>autistic kid brings attention to himself
>milf tries to calm him down and in doing so brings attention her way as well
>zombies start eating both kid and milf
>milf doesn't let go of carl, rick chops her arm off
>spastic kid tries to shoot rick in retaliation, hits carl instead, gets eaten by zombies
>whole mess of everyone escaping to a safe space

Or something similar, but they really should've done all that before the episode ended. They could've condensed a lot of the season to get that dramatic finale but of course they didn't.
>>
>>63193312
I hope so. Pretty much all the Alexandrians except Tobin and Aaron can all fucking die for all I care - which, knowing Rick's track record when he's put in charge, will probably happen.
>>
>>63193365
have to leave that cliffhanger and promise for an epic mid season premier
>>
>>63193247
Or Coral can give it back as they're making their way thru the herd, underlining the trust that the Grimes are so apprehensive at (mis)placing on not-their-people.
>>
>>63193365
thats some lovely fan fiction based on the comic my friend
>>
>>63193359
It wasn't Tiny Tim. It was the original recording.
>>
>>63190315

>yfw this guy literally got a job as a cowardly fat slob in TWD
>>
They said this season is non stop action. It's been a snooze fest so far.
>>
>>63194486
The first few episodes were, then it slowed down a bit so people expected the midseason finale to be huge and people die and shit.

But then nothing really happened. Wasnt a bad episode but was a bad finale.
>>
>>63189340
That kid and his brother have punchable faces. I can't stand that entire family. The mom is a hopeless cow and the dad was a rabid dog that deserved what he got.
>>
>>63193469
>fan fiction
Stop deluding yourself, yes the tv show strays from the comics at times but in the end it always comes together
>>
>>63189340
DID YOU REMEMBER TO WATCH INTO THE BADLANDS LAST NIGHT OP?

INTO THE BADLANDS, NEW EPISODES EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT AT 10, ONLY ON AMC

CATCH AN ALL NEW INTO THE BADLANDS THIS SUNDAY
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.