[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE, I'M NOT WHITE, LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
DUDE, I'M NOT WHITE, LMAO
>>
>>63184694
*Farts onto stage*
>>
POO IN ___
>>
Easily greatest comedy show of all time. Literally raised sitcom from trashy entertainment to art.
>>
>Another what it's like to live in New York show

Why are so many people obsessed with that city?
>>
it's kind of funny and makes some humourous observations, the bar is so low for comedies nowadays so it stands out a bit

stop trying to meme and fit in so hard
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>63184839
Hollyweirdos think it makes them "more real" vs living in LA
>>
first couple episodes were decent

quickly devolved into self absorbed romantic soap opera bullshit when they ran out of "DUDE, IMMIGRNATS, LMAO" episode concepts
>>
>>63185551

agreed. first 3 episodes are great, then it turns into lame relationship stuff. finale was alright.
>>
poo in the loo
>>
>>63185593
The chinese guy couldn't act for shit, and don't even start me on his mom
>>
>>63184768
STREET?
>>
louie for netflix normies
>>
Best episodes:
>Parents
>Hot Ticket
>Mornings
>>
>>63184694
DESIGNATED
>>
>>63184852

I hate to break this to you kiddo, but your reddit tier show is garbage.
>>
>>63186988
I wasn't a fan of 'Parents'.

Hot Ticket and Mornings are fantastic though.
>>
>>63184814
I know this is a meme post, but it's actually a fucking superbly written show. One of the only sitcoms of recent times which actually features writing of any depth or character.
>>
That's not what it was about though. It's a show about the experiences of a person entering their 30s not really sure how to approach the world at all and ends on a pretty hard feel about dropping everything to follow a passion you never knew you had before you end up married and depressed. The only reason you're ass mad is because it's from the perspective of pajeet instead of Chad. At least he's pooing in loo.
>>
>>63187151
SHITTING
>>63185272
SHITTING
>>
>>63190973
L M A O
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.