[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was literally the most powerful beginning of an episode.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: zombies-around-food.png (1 MB, 1297x816) Image search: [Google]
zombies-around-food.png
1 MB, 1297x816
This was literally the most powerful beginning of an episode.
>>
Wasn't exactly subtle, famulus
>>
It's like poetry
>>
I don't get it.
>>
I wish this show would die
>>
>>63182620
the ants represent zombies and the cookie is the town you fucking muppet
>>
>>63182620
TWD is now part of the ant man cinematic universe
>>
>>63182649
kek
>>
>>63182583
3deep5me

I just wanna see some zombie action
>>
this is something nolan would come up with
>>
>>63182636
And the viewer is the plate.
>>
>>63182583

That's a big cookie.
>>
>>63182583
Do Americans really do this?
>>
>>63184739

Americans don't do anything. They're too obese.
>>
>>63182649
Ive just realised that AntMan is literally unkillable by zombie
>>
>>63184739
those are ants
>>
>>63184648
FOR YOU
>>
>>63184878

unkillable or just really hard for them to find and kill?
>>
>>63182583

My only question is how did they find 500 ant actors? What kind of talent agency has that?
>>
>>63185119
really hard to find and kill I guess
If they only they could do a scene in the middle of a herd and he does a massive shit making them freak out from the smell, puzzled as to his whereabouts
>>
this thread is a mess
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.