[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Doug heffernan a sociopath? Some of the evil plans he conducted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Was Doug heffernan a sociopath? Some of the evil plans he conducted against Carrie and Arthur for his own personal gain leads me to believe he was e.g. turning her into an alcoholic so she was in a nice mood and would have sex with him
>>
>>63181647
I've always wondered this
>>
Yes, he also allowed Carrie to be blacked by Deccan.
>>
not if he felt bad about it later in the episode.
>>
>>63181647
>tfw spend days and days at a time consuming all of Kevin James' film and television artistry

Is there a more talented man in cinema today?
>>
Haha Carrie's shitting on her husband who works and pays for this massive and beautifully furnished New York home for her and her father who are both unemployed to loiter around in and get angry over nothing. Haha wew she's in a horrible and vindictive mood from not having to work even though they have no kids and she complains when she has to do anything lol King of Queens is such a fat idiot familias
>>
>>63184789
>who are both unemployed to loiter around
she had a job for most of the series, at least watch what you wanna shit on
>>
>Heffernan
>heffer
>he's fat
Poetry, really.

Anyways, I think your theory was confirmed in the episode where we saw how he got his job. He kept showing up at IPS every day and acted like he worked there until they finally said "fuck it" and actually put him to work.
>>
>You will never lay underneath a glass table while Carrie stands over it and coils out an utterly gigantic coil of steaming brown shit and then she masturbates you over then shit and when you ejaculate she says "now I have salted the Earth"
>>
I'd love to see Carrie BLACKED.
>>
I hate this show and everyone who enjoys it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.