[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>And in answer to your real question, you bet she can fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1438412302536.jpg (56 KB, 785x599) Image search: [Google]
1438412302536.jpg
56 KB, 785x599
>And in answer to your real question, you bet she can fuck

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>63180702

You can insert your penis into it.
>>
>>63180702
He's a lonely genius living in isolation and made sex bots.

What a fucking surprise
>>
>>63180702
He meant he could tear up the fucking dance floor
>>
>>63180702
He wants his friend to place a wager on whether or not the robot can fuck.
>>
watched this yesterday, pretty boring, and the change of mind of the blond guy just comes out of nowhere, suddenly hes like muh robots are people too.
>>
>>63180702
unparalleled genius and prodigy of:
>robotics
>programming
>mathematics
>artificial intelligence
>chemical and bioengineering
>architecture and structural engineering

>acts and talks like a dudebro
>drinks becks like a pleb
>dances like a faggot
>gets his ass handed to him by a robochink whore
>gets outsmarted by some twink beta fag

this movie will age like milk. it really isn't very good at all and it has nothing profound or even moderately meaningful to say about how we might interact with artificial intelligence in the future. it's most evocative moments come when it openly references 2001 and encourages us to feel intelligent because we understood the reference. the direction is just so fucking bland how can people think this is anything beyond 6/10? the meme needs to fucking die already.
>>
>>63180783
>this whole post
are you me?
>>
>>63180702

I, literally, do not see how this is possible. I’ve seen her naked and she’s lacking the appropriate… ports
>>
>>63180702

Can we take a second to acknowledge how great RayWilliamJohnson was in this otherwise mediocre movie?
>>
>>63180783
watched yesterday too.

>the change of mind of the blond guy just comes out of nowhere
it doesn't come from nowhere. It's completely Nathan's fault for being such an autistic faggot. Behave like a normal guy and he won't be so suspicious about everything.

question: why did the really-fucking-hot-and-ultra-sexy asian robot stab him? was she hacked by Ava in that weird lesbian sex scene or it's implied that she also had a concious and was fucking tired of his shit?
>>
>>63180867
Are u retarded? The whole point of the movie was proving that AI cannot have human emotions. It's just a machine no matter how well it understands it and can "act" like it has those things at the end it's a machine that cannot feel.
>>
>>63180731
Bro
>>
Caleb, Pls fuck my robot while I watch

He was kuk
It is the thinking man's fetish
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.