[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the destruction of SHIELD at the end of the Winter Soldier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1424819469799.png (507 KB, 345x631) Image search: [Google]
1424819469799.png
507 KB, 345x631
Why did the destruction of SHIELD at the end of the Winter Soldier not effect Age of Ultron whatsoever? Nick Fury still still shows up to give advice, lead the team, and has a secret fully staffed helicarrier.

And why isn't he going to be showing up in Civil War? Why is Joss Whedon such a fucking hack.
>>
>>63178533
Because making HYDRA a villain again in the Cap sequel was retarded and they can't undo it
>>
Joss literally reverted all of the growth that took place in the movies between Avengers 1 and 2. It was strange to see
>>
>>63178533
SHIELD's collapse was a big part of why Tony felt so compelled to MAKE Ultron in the first place.

Said collapse was what lead to the opening scene with HYDRA having the scepter.

It was the reason Fury had little intel to offer beyond a rousing speech.

It was why the Helicarier itself was only useful for an Evacuation, and staffed by obvious rookies - one of whom was a control room adviser in Winter Soldier (the one who refused to kill Rogers, while Rumlo had him at gunpoint was the First Mate or whatever).

I'd say it was very relevant to Age of Ultron.

Hell, if SHIELD were still up and running, doing it's job - would the Avengers have even been banded together again?

But also yes. Joss Whedon is a fucking hack.
>>
File: 1446944853479.jpg (143 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446944853479.jpg
143 KB, 1024x1024
>>63178533
The helicarrier was explained in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. you casual.
>>
why was HYDRA back in Ant-Man?
>>
>>63178780
No one watches that piece of shit. fuck off, Joss.
>>
File: 1425892237730s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1425892237730s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>63178780
>Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
>>
Are there any good torrents or places I can watch ant man? I missed it at the cinemas and don't want to wait for it to come out.
>>
>>63178817
HYDRA came back in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., saying that now they learned from past errors and working hard on science, but it was later revealed that they were formed by an ancient religious cult that feed humans as sacrifice to an exiled god-like alien on a distant planet. Basically the final boss of HYDRA is alive on a distant distant planet, supposedly be the villain in the Inhumans movie
>>
>>63178817
>Why is HYDRA, an organization who's entire motif and entire schtick is 'cut off one head and two more take it's place'...back?

Gee. I wonder.
>>
>>63178817
They're hard to stamp out. Like cockroaches
>>
It's because casuals only watch the Avenger movies.

Everything in-between the movies, just reverts back to the status quo.

They designed the movies so people can just skip the non-Avenger.
>>
>>63178944
That sounds fucking retarded
>>
Plebs sure love to suck Marvel's dick for the whole shared universe thing, but it's window dressing at best
>Bruce Banner is on the run from the government
>literally no one cares after IH
>Thor was trapped in Asgard
>lol no Odin used magic to bring him back to Earth
>Tony Stark is an alcoholic wreck suffering from PTSD
>never even mentioned outside of the Iron Man flicks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.