[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: GOAT Oscar performances https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
ITT: GOAT Oscar performances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ7_yscOlW4
>>
>>63177846
They deserved it. I've been a fan since '99. When it comes to hood music, they're one of the best.
>>
WE
>>
File: rap-hiphop.jpg (16 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rap-hiphop.jpg
16 KB, 640x480
>>63177939
>Froot Loops feces > Fruity Pebbles feces
gotcha
>>
>>63177846
I GOTTA STAY HIGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH-IGH
>>
>>63178121
You didn't like Chapter 2: World Domination or Underground Vol. 3!?
>>
>>63177846
It's a shame that that win overshadows that whole movie. It was legitimately great, tbqh.
>>
>>63178359

Da Unbreakables and Most Known Unknown are the best to be honest friend
>>
>>63177846
I liked how the audience in that oscar all looked like "oh these silly negros haha"
>>
>>63178735

I absolutely love Three 6 but it was such a joke everyone couldn't possibly take it seriously. I'm pretty sure the host that even cracked a joke about it.

Could you imagine losing to them?
>>
>>63177846
YEAH HOE

Best ad-lib
>>
George C Scott for Patton
>>
>>63178963
That ain't even fair.
>>
DONT SAVE HER SHE DONT WANNA BE SAVE (please whatever) DONT SAVE HER SHE DONT WANNA BE SAVE (please whatever) DONT SAVE HER SHE DONT WANNA BE SAVE (please whatever)
>>
Gucci Mane oscar when?
>>
>>63177846
Reminder that these niggers deserved it and Leo will never hold the Oscar.
>>
>>63177846
You know that none of them ever made a chain out of their oscar? I really hoped at least one of them would bedazzle the statue and wear it as a bling.
>>
>>63179342
>Even after winning Oscars, we don't know how to act
>>
>>63177846
>rap """""""""""""music"""""""""""""
>>
>>63179787
Cognac is a hell of a drug
>>
>>63179947

>implying three 6 mafia isn't patrician

PUT CHA DICK IN HER MOUTH GIVE ME HEAD TILL IM DEAD
>>
>>63179342
They'll probably do that after Leo finally wins one. You know, when they become meaningless.
>>
>>63179947
WEED

BLOW

PILLS

I'M RIDIN SPINNAZ I'M RIDIN SPINNAZ

BITCH DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL
AND I MEAN THAT LITERALLY THE PLACE WHERE DEMON SPIRITS DWELL

They're amazing.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.