[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gremlins 3 is happening and it won't be a remake or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Stripe.png (411 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Stripe.png
411 KB, 768x432
>gremlins 3 is happening and it won't be a remake or reboot, but an actual sequel

Will it be good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGG25KrdHJE
>>
>>63172487

No Joe Dante, no buy.
>>
oh boy i can't wait for cartoon CGI gremlins
>>
Will they be shown devouring fried chicken with their hands, listening to black music, breakdancing, and wearing sunglasses after dark and newsboy caps?
>>
>>63172812

It's not your biopic, so unlikely.
>>
As long as they go back to the more bizarre. darker humor of the original

The second one was so bad
>>
Gremlins 3: The Nextest Batch

Gender-swapped gremlin gets pregnant from fucking that guy, gets eaten a la praying mantis before leaving. She then goes to Mexico to live the easy live pretending to be the El Chupavergas killing goats and dogs. It's up to our heroes to enter the veracruzean jungles and find the human-gremlin hybrids that are inmune to sunlight and more powerful than ever, will they stop them before Gremlins™ take over the world? Find out in Super-IMAX
>>
>>63172579
>No Joe Dante, no buy.

agreed

>>63172887
>The second one was so bad

terrible opinion, it was one of a kind, a great sequel, really holds up
>>
>>63172867
Fair enough, i wont deny your opinion. The irony is that i myself wouldn't be able to take the film seriously if it was more accurate. But i'm the opposite to you and find myself a sucker for romanticized gremlins films.
>>
>>63172887
>not liking Looney Tunes Gremlins

what are you, a faggot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybxJ6g5oVgY
>>
File: do want.jpg (11 KB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
do want.jpg
11 KB, 332x332
are Minions this generation's Gremlins?
>>
>>63173192

No.
>>
>>63173192
Maybe.
>>
>>63172612
practical fx or gtfo
>>
>>63173192
Gremlins were actually charming and not exactly purely kid-friendly on all accounts, so no.
>>
>>63172487

Gremlins needs to be the Saints Row of stupid Hollywood remakes / reboots / unwanted sequels. Just make it as insane and fourth wall breaking as possible. If they play it straight it will flop and everyone will hate it for being a shallow imitation of the original.
>>
File: corey-feldman-gremlins.jpg (122 KB, 486x365) Image search: [Google]
corey-feldman-gremlins.jpg
122 KB, 486x365
The real question is, will Corey Feldman return for the sequel? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.