[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What sort of music do you listen to while watching movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 300x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 300x470
What sort of music do you listen to while watching movies?
>>
>>63171684
me? i'd serve crab legs.
>>
There's nothing I love more than reading a good book, talking on the phone, and listening to music while watching movies.
>>
It Ain't Me
>>
falconry music in the shower xDDDD
>>
>>63171684

Movie OSTs. Pirates of the Caribbean over Saving Private Ryan is a good one.
>>
Any sort of classical music will do fine to match with my film tastes.
>>
>>63171684
I have a pretty short attention span, and movies generally take too much time I could use for other purposes, so I usually practice my guitar while watching movies.
>>
>>63171684
People actually do this?
>>
DUDE THEATER JOKES LMAO

DUDE DRUGS DONT ACTUALLY PROVIDE ANY INSIGHT THEY JUST MAKE THE MUNDANE SEEM DEEP LMAO

DUDE EGO DEATH IS A MEME LMAO

DUDE DRUG INDUCED EGO DEATH IS NOT REAL BECAUSE NOTHING CAN SEPERATE US FROM THE SUM OF OUR EXPERIENCES WITHOUT PERMANTENTLY DAMAGING THE BRAIN LMAO
>>
>>63172137
Its just a redditurd trying to push more memes now that people have started telling him to fuck off for the giant hand spam he used to do
>>
I like all sorts of music, so I just turn on the subtitles, turn the volume down and play music on my phone, but the genres depend on my mood.

I really don't see why so many people find this weird in this board. Lots of people do this and it's fine. You are consumimg more media in less time. Also movies are about plot, dialog and visuals. You get that with the subtitles on.
>>
it is not myself who is the sort of fellow I'm describing
>>
>>63172137
It's pretty common.
>>
>>63172137

What? Of course. Directors expect you to do this. Its built into the movie experience.
>>
>reading and listening to music
>wow how intellectual you are

>watching movies and listening to music
>REEEEEEEE OMFG NORMIE LEAVE

literally what is the difference
>>
>>63172931
Why would you do either? Are you so ADD that you can't just sit and pay attention to one thing for an extended period of time?
>>
>>63172966
yes.
>>
File: typical tv poster.png (1 MB, 1240x826) Image search: [Google]
typical tv poster.png
1 MB, 1240x826
>>63171684
metal
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.