[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tv/, It's me, MR. HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER, here to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: chuck-roven-hollywood-producer.jpg (138 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
chuck-roven-hollywood-producer.jpg
138 KB, 670x377
Hey /tv/,

It's me, MR. HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER, here to make YOUR DREAM A REALITY!

However, by "your dream" I really mean my dream. And by "my dream", I really mean whatever will make me money. Pitch me your movie ideas. The only rule is that you need to be able to explain your idea in terms of a combination of existing ideas, preferably ideas that will make me money. Don't make me think too much, or I'm going produce some other movie. I mean, you can elaborate on the idea if you want, but I can't promise I'm going to read it.

For example: STAR WARS meets THE AVENGERS, or... BATMAN, but as a WESTERN

Yes, I know my ideas are no good. That's why I need YOU, /tv/. Help me help you help me get rich.
>>
>>63166939
This oughta be good.

It's like Blade Runner meets Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle
>>
>>63166939
War movie based on the life of Simo Hayha meets 300
>>
>>63166939

It Follows, but in space

The monster is a derelict space ship that mysteriously follows whoever holds the secret cargo
>>
The Fly meets Jurassic Park

In a horrible splicing accident, Dr. Henry Wu crosses T-Rex DNA with that of a human being.
>>
A movie about a famous American historical figure where the entire cast is comprised of neurotic Jewish actors
>>
>>63166939
>BATMAN, but as a WESTERN
that sounds pretty good to me desu
>>
File: youre a big producer.jpg (65 KB, 666x372) Image search: [Google]
youre a big producer.jpg
65 KB, 666x372
i hate what this place has done to me
>>
Cube, except it's just a germaphobe in a really dirty house
>>
>>63166939
CIA meets BANE but as a SITCOM
>>
>>63166939
I'm thinking Star Trek meets Battlestar Galactica with a Star Wars like edge.
But instead of in space, it's set in Outback Australia.
>>
File: 1448404132517.jpg (67 KB, 749x661) Image search: [Google]
1448404132517.jpg
67 KB, 749x661
>>63166939
>>This is the man producing Warcraft
https://youtu.be/VzxGKxpJzw0?t=12m44s
Has he done anything relevant? lmao
>>
It's STAR TREK meets LORD OF THE FLIES.

A space ship is internally sabotaged halfway trough it's journey to the nearest habitable planet, forcing the remaining survivors to turn around and make due with less supplies, power, fuel and air than would be required on the long journey back. No aliens or first contact bullshit, only man and the void.
>>
Titanic, in SPACE

The biggest space ship ever built departs on its maiden voyage to Mars, but is hit by an uncatalogued asteroid that slowly tears the ship apart.
>>
>>63168572
Ummm....
>>
>>63166939
So, it's like The Tick meets Salo...
>>
>>63168572
Futurama did it
>>
>>63166939
Alien meets The Big Lebowski
>>
>>63166939
It's Spider-Man 3 meets Shakespeare in Love
>>
File: 67_Avatar[1].jpg (52 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
67_Avatar[1].jpg
52 KB, 675x380
>>63168669
>>63168704

SHIT

Alright, alright.

Pocahontas, but in SPACE

WAIT SHIT
>>
>>63168815
>Alien meets The Big Lebowski

I don't know what this would be, but I'd watch the fuck out of it.
>>
>>63166939
Pokemon Meets Jurassic Park Meets 1984

In a dystopian future, animals no longer exist in the wild. Scientists have unlocked all there is to know in genetic engineering and can develop any creature they please. So they create monsters that can fight each other like Pokemon. In a facility in which these battles take place, there is a biological computer which fucks everything up and allows the creatures to escape and reach havok.

The setting is futuristic and immitates the mascot cutesy culture of Japan.
>>
File: warcraft-empirephoto1-hires[1].jpg (1 MB, 1523x1683) Image search: [Google]
warcraft-empirephoto1-hires[1].jpg
1 MB, 1523x1683
>>63166939
What did you help create, Roven?
>>
>>63169017
My guess is a neo-noir mystery involving a bunch of really interesting side characters, investigating what the hell's been happening on some most likely doomed ship.
>>
>>63166939
A remake of Starship Troopers. I promise no original ideas or insightful commentary
>>
>>63169536

I was picturing a team of Aliens bowling against The Dude's team. Picture an Alien in the place of Jesus, but instead of licking the bowling ball, it does some shit with its second mouth.
>>
>>63169079
That could actually be really good.
>>
File: thSM053EJM.jpg (11 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
thSM053EJM.jpg
11 KB, 300x187
>>63166939
Long long prosperious people living on a world created by man have enjoyed an advanced technological civilization. So advanced they no longer better themselves through knowledge but live a creative life of leisure and decadents. These people live in vast cities where there are multiple gravity planes. The city has began to malfunction and for brief periods these gravity planes separately shut off and on for small periods caused building and people to fall and die. They have no idea how to fix it but rumor has one gravity plane is the real one and all others are created by the fields of energy known as the Plantars Quantus. As thing become more unhinged two fields have yet to become unstable and people began flocking to these two planes of gravity. Over run with gravity refugees begin to mix religion with their gravity fields and go on mass killing sprees to help reinforce their doubts and shortage of food.

I wont tell the ending. but I would make it so they gravity fields fail and everyone falls into space but I'm just having a bad week.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.