[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Written Show On TV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: Krysten-Ritter-Feet-2000004.jpg (129 KB, 988x672) Image search: [Google]
Krysten-Ritter-Feet-2000004.jpg
129 KB, 988x672
Prove me wrong
>>
>>63166371
It's not on tv though
>>
feminist fantasies: the show
>>
>>63166371
>that book
Jesus, that's some meta shit right there.
>>
oh lord no get those horrendous claws away from me
>>
I especially liked the BLACKED scene
>>
>>63166371
Stop posting that disgusting feet, holy shit
>>
>>63166371
>feet
>BLACKED
it really hits all the bases for you weirdos, huh?
>>
shit feet, no wonder she wears boots the whole time on JJ
>>
>>63166660
>>63166530
whats wrong with her feet? look about average to me, maybe a little big
>>
>>63166770
Her feet being bad is a meme among memers.

Personally I'd lick them.
>>
File: Krysten-Ritter-Feet-433128.jpg (66 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Krysten-Ritter-Feet-433128.jpg
66 KB, 1600x900
>>63166770
>whats wrong with her feet?
Everything
>>
>>63166371
Pale girls are best girls. prove me wrong faggots.
>>
>i'm supposed to believe a black guy would fuck her despite her having no tits or ass
>>
>>63167945
is that an extra terrestrial
>>
>>63166371
Bendis?
>>
has this show been renewed?
>>
>>63168309
Well it got really good reviews and seems to have been a hit so I would be surprised if it wasn't renewed.
>>
i binge watched this last night, interesting and disturbing
>>
>>63168309
Yes but they're not doing the next season till after defendors (netflix's tv answer to avengers)
>>
Nope. The writing is shit just like every Netflix drama
>>
I just wish tennant didn't play Kilgrave like 10, with the accent and the "wellll" and all the other mannerisms
>>
>>63168597
i bet the reason he was cast was his over-the-top hammy overacting-at-level-15 'acting'
>>
>>63168597
Most of the police station scene was just 10
>>
>>63168597
I don't think he played it like 10, I think he just used the 10 voice probably because they told him that was the accent he needed
>>
>>63168820

say 10 again
>>
>>63168597
although I liked this show initially I didn't like David at all and watching it I thought it was a huge mistake now looking back and fully understanding the direction I think it he was a great choice for Kilgrave but watching another season with him in it with a similar story line would be nauseating so I'm glad he's dead
>>
>Literally no tits.
>Heinous foot game

John Ritter is rolling in his grave, bros.
>>
the ending of the show was kind of anticlimactic, but i actually appreciated it, because the show itself was as firmly rooted in reality as a superhero show could be. it seemed appropriate.
>>
File: euphoric.jpg (137 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.jpg
137 KB, 1024x1024
>>63166442
>Best Written Show on Samsung Galaxy Tab III connected to my TV via m'HDMI adapter
>>
I liked the show but the season felt too long?
Like it could have been 8 eps and still been great.
It felt drawn out in some areas.
>>
How can you even take an actress seriously with feet like that?
>>
>>63167945
it's a black male thing
>>
>>63169092
I think it's because the show went all in on the big villain of the season right from the start. Like it's hard to maintain that momentum through 13 episodes, since there weren't really any "B" plots apart from a few random threads that all tied to the main story
>>
File: Eva-Green.jpg (938 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
Eva-Green.jpg
938 KB, 2048x1365
>Liking poor mans Eva Green
>>
>>63167945
>>63166371
I may be a freak, but I'd be glad to lick her soles and suck her toes
>>
>>63166371
Real talk though. Is it worth watching or is tv trying to trick me ? I do not know anymore
>>
>>63169092
I agree. The pacing for the later half of the season was bad and it felt like filling up time.
Like they had to wait for the right moment to kill Killgrave. This is something that could have been avoided if the season have less episodes.
>>
>>63169226
I still haven't finished, am in the middle of episode 6. I haaaaaate killgrave, like he seems like such a 0 dimentional character to me at this point but tennant is definitely doing a great job in the role.
>>
>>63169195
eva green barely looks human.
>>
I wasn't a huge fan of the ending. I felt this one was of the few shows where it would have been fitting for the villain to win. Jessica is a character who is much more interesting when she's haunted, and I like the idea of her having to be a hero while simultaneously coping with the fact that her sister is out there with such an evil man - as fucked up as that ultimately is.
>>
>>63167945
god damn those are the longest toes i ever seen
but they got a kinda feminine shape to them
>>
>>63169226

It's at best extremely okay
>>
>>63166709
hello reddit!
>>
tennant was so good at playing him and he was such a good villain. I'm curious how they're going to top this in s2
>>
i have this dream were she cuts my throat with her sexy talons then rubs my dick with her heel has I bleed out.
>>
I finally finished the show today and I didn't like it as much as I thought I would.
The dialogue was very cheesy and bad at times, the ending was very anticlimactic and I don't know what the writers were trying to do with the twins (comic relief? in which case wasn't very effective. I wanted to stab the girl twin in the throat throughout the whole show. Her personality was all over the place, but mostly just horrible). And I am still confused about stuff, like Hogarth for instances. She still didn't believe that Kilgrave had powers when Jessica was torturing him, yet she stole the fetus to find out if the same powers could be obtained from it(?)
>>
>>63166371
Holy fuck I WANT TO fuck her so bad,
>>
>>63169900
are you black?
>>
why are her feet so gross? post some emma feet to clean out my eyes
>>
She is so average looking, so in that sense it was a decent casting choice. As a black guy, she doesn't do much for me. I'd hit it no doubt, but she would never get my attention on a busy street.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.