[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched Inside Out for the first time, bros. I heard it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: InsideOut54aef6a6e091f.0[1].jpg (896 KB, 4096x2304) Image search: [Google]
InsideOut54aef6a6e091f.0[1].jpg
896 KB, 4096x2304
I just watched Inside Out for the first time, bros. I heard it was sad from a couple people, so I was prepared for some kind of sad ending. What I didn't expect was for the last 20 minutes of the movie to make me cry the entire time. Did anyone else experience this? I still can't believe a fucking Pixar movie made me cry uncontrollably like that.
>>
File: Inside-Out-Puppy-Bowl.jpg (154 KB, 700x377) Image search: [Google]
Inside-Out-Puppy-Bowl.jpg
154 KB, 700x377
Was she meant to be cute or ....
>>
>>63163879

She was meant to look like a 12 year old girl. I'd say they achieved the goal.
>>
>grown men crying at kids movies

This meme needs to stop.
>>
I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT JOYS BOX TASTES LIKE
>>
BING BONG BING BONG BING BONG
>>
Pixar produce nothing but meme emotions.
>>
>>63163972

>he never had to move away from a childhood home against his will
>he never seriously contemplated running away as a kid

I guess you just couldn't relate to the sad moments in the movie.
>>
>>63163775
>thoroughly average movie with played out ideas, flat characters, and dull jokes
>everyone treats is like the Second Coming because it has a pixar logo stamped on it
What is it about this studio that has given them such a rabid fanbase who will no doubt respond to this criticism with some variation of "You have no emotions" or "*tips fedora*".
>>
She hasn't hit puberty yet, which is why she has both female and make emotions.
So if she was going to be straight, would her emotions have changed to all women like her mom?
>>
>>63163775

I cried pretty much the entire movie. Even that stupid fucking prequel with the volcanoes had me crying.
>>
>>63163879
Not really. I think they were going for an average 7/10 tom boy.
>>
>>63164211

>played out ideas

You sure?
>>
>>63163775
what's up with all these faggots openly talking about how much they cry for a movie? Please this shit need to stop or at least don't talk about, you fucking effeminate hipsters
>>
>>63164291
>muh macho bullshit is more important than honest discourse
>>
>>63164291
You sound like a feminist
>>
>>63164354
hate to break it to you son, but crying in movies only makes you weak to the eyes of others...you will never get any pussy by crying your eyes out, claiming how sensitive you are and how you can relate to other people's feelings
>>
>>63164171
You say that as if shit like that hasn't been done before in movies

Generally, it's just another Pixar movie. Like it if you will, but don't be surprised when someone else doesn't
>>
>>63164421
>you will never get any pussy..
it was totally the opposite for me one time (im not the one you replied to).
>>
>>63164421

>trying to "get pussy" on an anonymous Korean barbecue billboard website

You're an idiot, dude.
>>
>>63164421
believe it or not, not every reaction i have to every stimulus is calculated to best meet the end of getting pussy. also girls like pixar movies, trust me.
>>
>>63163775
You must be a little girl
>>
>>63164421
Get over yourself, the theater is dark, no one can see you cry. I'm not ashamed of crying
>>
>>63164291
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>63164421
I got news for you, son. Acting like you're too old for something makes you look young and pretending you don't have emotions makes you look emotional as fuck.
>>
>>63163775
The only entertaining part I found in the whole movie was seeing the different emotions in the other peoples head. I wouldn't mind a television show where they followed one or two different people an episode and shoe how their emotions worked differently than the others. I don't see how people cried at this it seemed far too forced to really get any kind of emotional response from me.
>>
I haven't seen it but I have a similar thing
For some reason the endings you guardians of the galaxy gets me every time
When groot sacrifices himself and rocket breaks down
My loneliness probably causes it but the effect is real
>>
>>63164421
Enjoy never being attractive to the opposite sex
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.