[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder that all them niggerfaggots fought wars and slaughtered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: arkenstone.gif (1 MB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
arkenstone.gif
1 MB, 500x211
daily reminder that all them niggerfaggots fought wars and slaughtered themselves because of a motherfucking shiny stone that had absolutely no powers whatsoever and was attractive only because of its shininess
>>
Literally a cheap knockoff silmarill.
>>
>>63162107
>he doesn't understand the dwarves.
>>
>>63162129
this

They should have given the gem more backstory, maybe making a clear reference to the valar; that would have justified all the mumbo jumbo
>>
>>63162157
dwarfs are niggers i get it
>>
>>63162201

Yeah. Its ok in the books since its just a kid story, but the movie might have elaborated a little.
>>
>>63162157
>dwarves

elves chimped out like detroit niggers over it aswell
>>
>>63162229
it's been ages since I red the hobbit, is that gem even in the book? as far as I remember it isn't
>>
I thought it's whole deal was that it was so beautiful that people were captivated by it. And by people I mean dwarves.
>>
>>63162272

Yeah it is
>>
>>63162272

The Arkenstone? Yeah it's kind of one of the main plot points.
>>
>>63162311
>>63162313

Yeah, I checked it. But correct me again, but everyone wasn't as obsessed with that stone as they are in the movies, do they? I mean, in the book it sound like a very precious gem, in the movies it's almost like the one ring.
>>
>>63162208
>jews
You didn't get it. Upon their creation they were cursed to love their creations above all things.

>>63162232
Not the Arkenstone, they wanted Thranduils jewels, and they also felt like they deserved a cut of the loot, even though they did jack shit.
>>
>>63162416
>Upon their creation they were cursed to love their creations above all things.

and how was this stone their creation? they didn't create it, they only dug it
>>
>>63162587

They did cut it
>>
>>63162633
This. They found it, it was theirs.

That's how mining works.
>>
>>63162403

I think it's a bit overplayed in the movies, but it's still fawned over by most characters in the book. Its only the dwarves, and more specifically Thorin that actually sperg out over it.
>>
and how is it that whoever owns the arkenstone commands the mountain? it literally makes no sense
>>
File: Whats this.jpg (20 KB, 220x295) Image search: [Google]
Whats this.jpg
20 KB, 220x295
>>63163730
?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.