[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Butters will somehow get a law permitted in South Park where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
>Butters will somehow get a law permitted in South Park where parents won't be able to ground their children

Butters is the real mastermind behind everything going on.
>>
>>63160057
I thought it was going to be Crab People.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1271x955) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1271x955
this season is actualy alright
>>
>>63160269
That literally only happens when the writers run out of ideas.
>>
>>63160396
I agree. Best season in quite some time.
>>
>>63160057
the fact that south park threads are now a "thing" on this board proves that reddit kiddies have long taken over
>>
>>63160453
Spotted the Redditor.
>>
is butters a sith lord ? XD
>>
File: 1448489928027.jpg (107 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1448489928027.jpg
107 KB, 540x438
>watching south trash

reddit is that way kiddo
>>
File: 84074860.jpg (48 KB, 662x495) Image search: [Google]
84074860.jpg
48 KB, 662x495
>>63160453
Are you fucking joking? No one on this board talks about anything worth while, they only talk about main stream movies and tv shows. Everyone acts like they hate them but its all that is discussed here. Or memes and its been like this since this place was filled with waifu threads its always been like this. But you wont leave will you, you just stay here to complain.
>>
BULLY PROOF WINDOWS
>>
How long until Wednesday's preview is up?
>>
>>63160542
>posting that image every South Park thread

Maybe if you could actually form your own opinions you could get people to listen
>>
>>63160556
>Or memes and its been like this since this place was filled with waifu threads its always been like this
the only memes /tv/ had were some stale copypasta shit that everyone either ignored to page 15 or some that tripfags would use as their social club

memes are all /tv/ is now and are the only threads that produce any discussion because the age demographic of this board dropped significantly after the /pol/ and /reddit/ invasions, and all kids want to talk about are memes and the latest pop culture film
>>
>>63160542
I really hope someone wrote u mad? to that guy
>>
File: 84691418.jpg (307 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
84691418.jpg
307 KB, 768x1024
>>63160703
And the fact that we wont leave is the biggest meme of them all.

Pic is the kind of people who post here to act edgy.
>>
>>63160582
It's gonna be up on monday.
>>
>>63160542
This reddit post is 100% correct. Almost every episode has the same conclusion: "both sides are wrong and everyone's stupid for caring." I used to love South Park when I was younger, I thought Matt and Trey were geniuses, then I realized how immature their writing and ideology was. The worst part is that they're inspiring a whole new load of kids to think the same half-assed way they do.

Occasionally I watch a new episode and it makes me laugh a few times but it's always just the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>63162026
Trey Parker is butthurt he didn't make it in Hollywood so he's in his childish mentality "if I can't have fun then I'll ruin the fun for you". Truly pathetic to be honest family
>>
>>63162193
your fucking chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm1nAn9myUo
>>
>>63160802
Literally reddit: the male face
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.