[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the SMiLE of films?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: SMiLE (Sonic Oasis).png (600 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
SMiLE (Sonic Oasis).png
600 KB, 600x600
What is the SMiLE of films?
>>
Inb4 the Thief and the cobbler
>>
>>63159771
Eyes Wide Shut
>>
>>63159771
Rushmore
>>
Jodorowsky's Dune.
>>
>>63160520
but that will never actually get made

it has to exist to be the SMiLe of film
>>
The Magnificent Ambersons
>>
Are we talking SMiLE, or the Smile sessions?
>>
>>63160633
In terms of history and what not
>>
>>63159771
The Day The Clown Cried
>>
>>63160555
Only few tracks were finished at the time. The Smile Sessions is not the real Smile, that doesn't exist.
>>
It's a Wonderful Life
>>
File: classic.jpg (362 KB, 1200x936) Image search: [Google]
classic.jpg
362 KB, 1200x936
>>
>>63159771
>a film that was partially filmed, widely advertised, and removed before release to theaters
>>
But yeah, The Thief and the Cobbler
>>
>>63160979
>Released in a terribly edited version
>>
I think Greed kinda qualifies
>>
Kubrick's Napoleon
>>
The Magnificent Ambersons by Orson Welles
>>
>>63161190
American History X
>>
Gilliam's Don Quixote?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.