[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marry me!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: maeby funke.jpg (14 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
maeby funke.jpg
14 KB, 320x179
Marry me!
>>
>>63158005

o-okay
>>
I'll be so good to you
>>
>>63158005
Michael and Maeby have such great chemistry I hope they get to do more Uncle-Niece stuff whenever they get around to the next season.
>>
>>63158227
>not George Michael and Maeby
much more interesting imo
>>
>>63158323

George Michael will probably be too busy dealing with his dad and the girl they both slept with.
>>
>>63158540
but then wouldn't his dad be involved with that too then? Also, isn't Maeby a sex offender now? I swear. if they try to push a lot of Tobias/Maeby in season 5 I'll drop it
>>
>>63158582

I dont really remember. I thought she just got busted for impersonating a minor in high school
>>
>>63158698
no she fugged the guy who she thought was an undercover cop, and then Andy Richter arrested her. Or was she just arrested for what you said?
>>
>>63158736

I remember her screwing the kid but I thought she got away with that. Then she got arrested for impersonating a minor.
>>
File: Alia.jpg (254 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Alia.jpg
254 KB, 1600x1600
>>63158005
maybe
>>
>>63158910
literal perfection
>>
The Netflix season wen't way too far with all of the characters. Wasn't the new format already a big enough change? Did they really have to fuck with the characters as well?
>>
>>63158971
the only ones that changed were Michael and George Sr.
>>
File: alia shawkat tips fedora.jpg (315 KB, 1070x1600) Image search: [Google]
alia shawkat tips fedora.jpg
315 KB, 1070x1600
>>
>>63159083
cute
>>
>>63158841
No she got put on the sex offender registry
>>
>>63159006
Also Tobias and Lindsay split up for real and Maeby literally pimped out her mom.
>>
>>63158971
>wen't
What fucking Shakespearean contraction is this?
>>
>>63159160
How did any of that surprise you?
>>
>>63159006
Gearge Michael became a douche.
>>
File: Lauren-Mayberry.jpg (80 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
Lauren-Mayberry.jpg
80 KB, 615x820
>>63158005
>mfw
>>
>>63159196
no he didn't? He's just as spergy and timid as ever.
>>
>>63159216
rat-manchild
>>
File: frank hammer.png (266 KB, 414x482) Image search: [Google]
frank hammer.png
266 KB, 414x482
>>63159181
>>
>>63159181
Just a mistake. I'm tired and can't really think straight or type well anymore it seems.

>>63159193
Like I said I think they just went too far in some aspects. I get that you can't just rehash the same thing over and over like Tobias and Lidndsay's thing and it did result in some great moments, especially Tobias. But Maeby literally made her mom into a prostitute. And Michael's thing is even worse, he knowingly slept with the woman his son was seeing. It also doesn't help the fact that I can't stand Isla Fisher as an actress or her character in the show.
Up until this season the most disturbing thing about the show were all the incestuous themes but none of it ever led to anything and they even pussied out with the main one. This shit made that seem like nothing.
>>
>>63159216
inb4 the pasta
>>
>>63159348
>disturbing
what?? also George Michael didn't know about Rebel. Gob fucked Ann in season three. Maeby's thing is logical for the characters
>>
>>63159423
>Gob fucked Ann in season three.
I guess but I think at that point George Michael and here were broken up and GOB is a sleazy guy so it perfectly fits his character. Michael is George Michael's dad. He knew Rebel was also seeing him and still slept with her after the fact. Plus he was the closes thing the family had to a decent human being as far as the adults go. I liked the clingy stuff like him staying in his son's dorm room etc. but the whole Rebel thing was just too far for me. It completely ruined Michael for me.
>>
I want her to impregnate me.
>>
>>63159658
explain
>>
File: alia shawkat.jpg (95 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
alia shawkat.jpg
95 KB, 640x480
>No anon, I'm not going to fuck you just because you smoked me out... but I had a good time, so I'll let you feel me up this one time, grab my ass all you want, just stay away from my vaj.
>>
>>63159831
what the fuck does "smoking out" even mean? I used to think it meant you smoked more than somebody?
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (2 MB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
2 MB, 500x263
Broad city is legendary for jewbs
>>
>>63159715
turkey basters. lrn2lesbian, senpai.
>>
>>63159846
sharing your weed with somebody, basically.
>>
>>63158005
The main thing that surprised me with season 4 was that some of characters you'd expect to carry an episode really didn't, and vice versa.

The Buster/Maeby episodes were among the best, whereas Michael's were largely unfunny, George Sr's were a flop and George Michael's were only okay.

The distribution was also all kinds of wrong - in what world does Lucille only deserve one centric episode?

I will say that on re-watch, I enjoyed Lindsay's episodes more; the story with her infiltrating Terry Crews' campaign and then ultimately selling out her liberal affectations was some interesting character development because her fair-weather protesting had been established since the start. Plus, Portia's face was less distracting second go around
>>
>>63159216
Chloe Grayyce Kendrick
>>
>>63160260
yeah Portia's face was weird as fuck, what happened? did she just get old?
>>
>>63159880
>ywn be in a threesome with them two Jewesses
>>
File: jewbs.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jewbs.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>63159880
>gif
>>
>>63160260
Season 4 just didn't work because the characters all formed a dynamic and played off of each other. They're not that interesting when they're all in their own self contained narrative. Michael is supposed to be the straight man, the voice of reason among his psychotic family. But since he needed to carry entire episodes on his own, they made him crazy

>>63160450
She got old and then had bad plastic surgery to try to reverse the aging process.
>>
>>63159649
Michael repeatedly made plans to sleep with women to get revenge on Gob. Not to mention the first 13 episodes centered on him fucking Gobs longtime girlfriend. Michael has always, always been just as sleazy as Gob, he just usually had something milquetoast happen to stop him from fully acting on these impulses, usually his son. When his son finally separates from him, he loses a major aspect of his identity and no longer has the same moral compass. Also Michael fucked her first and was in love with her because he was reminded of his dead wife.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.