[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“Today, engineers can add color, change soundtracks, speed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
“Today, engineers can add color, change soundtracks, speed paces, and add/subtract material to the philosophical tastes of copyright holders. Tomorrow, technology will be able to replace actors with fresher faces… This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten.” —George Lucas to the US Congress, 1988
>>
>>63157122
>Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten
>Rewrites it

it's like poetry it rhymes
>>
He is talking about shit like The Congress you double digit facebook star wars fan
>>
File: Can't_bruise.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Can't_bruise.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>63157122
Lucas BTFO by Lucas
>POTTERY
>>
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
>>
>>63157370
YOU WERE TO BRING ORDER TO SPECIAL EFFECTS
>>
George would argue that he can edit HIS movies as much as he wants.

When someone 40 years after the movie releases wants to change it, he has a problem with it.
>>
File: you said it brother.jpg (125 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
you said it brother.jpg
125 KB, 1366x768
>Special effects are just a tool, a means of telling a story, people have a tendency to confuse them as an ends themselves. A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing.
>>
>>63157122
I still can't forget the moment I first saw Hayden's disgusting rapist face on Anakin's body at the end of RotJ on that shit bluray "remaster".
>>
>>63157681

You said it, brother. Wait, YOU said that?
>>
>I hate sand
>slaughters a village of sand people

BRAVO
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.