[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Serbian Film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Should I watch it, /tv/ ?
>>
No, its just trying to be edgy. There's no story, and nothing that will actually affect you. Every scene is just trying to shock you more than the last.
>>
Yes it is often regarded as one of the best films on this website. Then try The Human Centipede, both films are great.
>>
If you're a 16 year old pleb who wants to brag to your friends about the hardcore shit you've watched, even though it's really just vanilla bullshit
>>
Yes. it's brilliant.
>>
>>63157072

the disturbing version is the uncut screener that is only available by pirating, the retail one is pointless.
>>
Of course, it's my favourite film.
>>
>>63157072
It's worth a watch for sure. It does come across as pointlessly edgy/ridiculous at times but it definitely has some entertainment value. It'll make you laugh/cringe/wince
>>
Shock value trash, there is no deeper artistic meaning to it.

Its like those infamous internet clips you have to watch just for the shock of it.
>>
>>63157072
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>63157072
Yeah, he unknowingly rapes his son thinking it's a tight girl's butt, but it's actually his son's butt.
>>
>>63157317
lol, where do you live?
>>
>>63157072
In all seriousness it's pretty good. The main character and his family are likeable even if their sexual morality is a little weird. The film isn't as shocking and brutal as all the edgy teens in this thread are trying to make you believe, it is instead well shot, has an interesting story, some very dramatic and some very funny moments. It's still pretty sleezy but you should expect that from an exploitation film. The soundtrack is also good.
>>
>>63157946
don't think no one got this
i did anon
so have a kek
>>
>>63158175
ive seen this before
>>
>>63158330

came so hard at that one

also kept wishing he fucked the hot 12yo gril who kept appearing in his other scenes
>>
File: 1441443234392.jpg (27 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1441443234392.jpg
27 KB, 600x750
>>63158175
Shesh

Nothin personnel kid
>>
Yes good meme movie
>>
>>63157166
Human Centipede isn't disgusting the fuck at all. Fuck you.
>>
>>63162699

the 3rd one sucked ass

zero focus on the actual peding instead a bunch of cameos from B-list celebs and way to much talking from the main guy
>>
Great date movie OP
>>
>>63157072
nope, terrible movie, only if you're trying to be edgy
>>
>>63157072
The movie that made me realize edgy is shit
>>
Just like any other film or movie that has to rely on shock value rather than actual storytelling.. It's shit. Same reason why I didn't like the new American horror story
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.