[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you consider Jessica Jones to be part of the "rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: jessicajones.jpg (170 KB, 878x553) Image search: [Google]
jessicajones.jpg
170 KB, 878x553
Would you consider Jessica Jones to be part of the "rape and revenge" genre? Like Last House on the Left.

It's a sugarcoated, Disney sponsored version but at the end what really separates this show from I Spit on your Grave?

Just because the rape it's referenced and not shown it's suddenly not exploitation? I liked the show, but i also like exploitation movies.

What do you think?
>>
>>63156762
>what do you think?
capeshit
>>
The show is fucking confusing, why do they have an incest couple that wear diapers?
>>
File: Louis.jpg (29 KB, 307x307) Image search: [Google]
Louis.jpg
29 KB, 307x307
>>63156762
>Jessica Jones thread on /tv/

I can already tell where this is going.
>>
BIG
>>
>>63156762
No. She was more upset about being forced to murder someone then the fact she was raped. And the rape wasn't the reason she want revenge. Him raping her wasn't a big deal, it's the fact that she wasn't in control of herself is what was scary.
>>
Anyone else think this show was kind of a mess? Like it was so fast paced but still felt like not much happened? Character motivations were just all over the place? Why was this so much worse than Daredevil?
>>
>>63156824
BLACK
>>
>>63157384
COCK
>>
File: louis-ck360-250x220.jpg (11 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck360-250x220.jpg
11 KB, 250x220
>>63156824
>>63157384
>>63157423
YEA!!!!
>>
>>63156803
Did those two actually fuck? I got the impression that Jessica thought they did because she didn't know they were brother and sister, and couldn't interpret what she heard as anything other than lover's quarrels.
>>
>>63156803
No one wore diapers

>>63157761
No and you're correct.
>>
>>63156803
It's not a diaper you retarded fuck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.