[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Hateful Eight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: hatefuleight.jpg (117 KB, 970x1334) Image search: [Google]
hatefuleight.jpg
117 KB, 970x1334
Has anyone had the opportunity to attend an early screening of this, or talked to anyone who has? I know it's been screened a couple times.

Would love to hear thoughts on it.
>>
>>63155311
poster looks like a lightsaber

saw the preview the otherday and it looks autistic as fuck
>>
So is Tarantino finally done with the "minorities get revenge on the white man" theme of his last two pictures?
>>
> the 8th film from Quentin

its a movie, not a film.
>>
>>63156675
jews aren't minorities and nazis=/=white man
>>
>>63156675

actually if the leaked script is legit this is his most kek tier movie to date
>>
>>63156870
Okay, fine. Is Quentin finally done with his racially-motivated revenge stories?

Is that better?
>>
File: 1354141110749263.jpg (205 KB, 1023x740) Image search: [Google]
1354141110749263.jpg
205 KB, 1023x740
>nazis=/=white man
>>
DUDE REVENGE FANTASIES LMAO
>>
>>63156610
it kinda looks like a turd sliding down a wall
>>
>>63156947
he was talking about the "white man" as a whole which is not the equivalent of nazis.
>>
>>63156972
i love korean cinema

oldboy, i saw the devil, the list goes on...
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (95 KB, 543x471) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
95 KB, 543x471
>>63156870
Tell that to the Jews.
>>
expect a screener for this movie to leak very soon, its been sent out to the Academies as Oscar Bait.
>>
https://vimeo.com/19469447

>its just a homage bro
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.