[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this show too US-specific? I have a feeling a lot of the jokes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: seinfeld.jpg (39 KB, 588x285) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld.jpg
39 KB, 588x285
Is this show too US-specific? I have a feeling a lot of the jokes are kinda like that.
>>
>>63155229
Not really no

The real problem is you werent even born when it aired
>>
It's too Jew-specific. I don't know what the hell those desert people are talking about
>>
>>63155276

I was born in 86 in eastern europe.
>>
i think it might be, but i'm european and i absolutely love it. it's mostly about personalities that you could find anywhere, and not so much geography/history/culture, although there are obviously references you won't get, also due to age.
>>
>>63155229

I live in the Caribbean and never had a problem with any American sitcom whether it was Seinfeld, King of the Hill or even It's Sunny in Philadelphia.

It's not fucking rocket science.
>>
>>63155315

Did you have a pony?
>>
>>63155229
it's incredibly hyped, especially the originality angle.

most of what it did was far less fresh and original outside of the US so it never really caught on. as a Britbong even the obviously great episodes are just amusing; Curb Your Enthusiasm actually translates better.
>>
>>63155378

I'm not Polish
>>
not at all. It has very tiny amounts of pop culture jokes, so you wont have trouble finding the humor. It is however very neurotic and black humor, so if thats your liking, you will love it.
>>
>>63155378
>>63155481
lol
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.