[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Creed good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: CREED-STILL-470x260.jpg (28 KB, 470x260) Image search: [Google]
CREED-STILL-470x260.jpg
28 KB, 470x260
Is Creed good?
>>
It has a black lead so it must be!
>>
I want to discuss this subject but I don't want to promote e-celeb faggotry, wat do? Should I make another thread?
>>
>>63149655

Triggered much?
>>
>>63149629

one of the worst rock bands of the 90's.
>>
>>63149655

Literally have never seen someone say this except for /tv/ pretending people say it so they can get triggered
>>
>>63149690
4U maybe
>>
>>63149703
dumb literally poster
>>
>>63149629
BIG
>>
>>63149629
No.
>>
>>63149629
No it ends pretty much like every Rocky movie.
>>
Shit band
>>
I'M ENTITLED TO OVERCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
>>
Yes, my wife's bf loved it!
>>
File: sagekid.png (99 KB, 354x324) Image search: [Google]
sagekid.png
99 KB, 354x324
>>63149629
Women wouldn't understand this movie. They'd just go for the "eye-candy" of fit muscular men, but they don't have the mental capacity to understand what is actually going on and why.

Even Cree's gf in the movie, someone who is faced with impending hearing loss (and she's a musician) doesn't understand why Cree-Cree does what he does, and you'd think she would due to her hearing situation.

It's because concepts of honor and LITERALLY fighting to rise up out of nothing, believing in something than keenly, are all part of "toxic masculinity," which is why all current day feminists prefer honorless, spineless, amenable hipsters who "enjoy their girl's strap-ons."
>>
>>63150472
>attempting to associate a movie that is liberal propaganda with anti-liberal values
You guys are really reaching now.
>>
>>63149629
Stars a niger what do you think?
>>
>>63149629
It's better than any of the numbered Rocky's.
>>
>>63151023
>some liberal admitting to the propaganda status of Creed while trying to "stick it to" a conservative (in 140 chars or less, on 4chan)

This would be why you people never win.
>>
>>63151252
>hurr I'm gonna' call you a liberal because you didn't fall for my shitty viral marketing strategy
Jig's up, pal.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.