[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Movie about Jews made by a Jewish studio No wonder so much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Prince_of_egypt_ver2.jpg (20 KB, 289x431) Image search: [Google]
Prince_of_egypt_ver2.jpg
20 KB, 289x431
>Movie about Jews made by a Jewish studio

No wonder so much passion, talent and effort went into making it.
>>
>>63147800

Yeah, it's not like the hundreds of non-Jewish artists involved actually cared about making a decent product. /pol/ threads are getting lazier by the day.
>>
>>63147800

>hey you know what movie we should hate next? Prince of Egypt, cuz why the fuck should we like anything, DA JEWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSS amriite guise xd

sad cunt
>>
>>63147831
>hey you know what movie we should hate next?

Who said I hated it, you strawmanning piece of shit?
>>
>>63147828
And how many Palestinians were involved?
>>
>>63147872

Then what's the point of this thread, cumsucker?

>HURRRRRRRR JEWY JEWY JEWS JEWS RUN HOLLYWOOD LOOK AT ME POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS

You're a child.
>>
File: ken.png (76 KB, 182x342) Image search: [Google]
ken.png
76 KB, 182x342
>>63147911
You write a response as immature as that and *I'm* the child? Okay, kid.
>>
>>63147886

Next time you want to defend the poor Palestinians read on Beirut and Lebanon disaster in the 70's.
It was once called the Monaco of the middle-east, then refugees from Palestine flooded it and turned into another mudslime shithole.
>>
File: Jethro.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Jethro.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>63147800
They really did seem to go out on it
>pretty much only sings
>still bothered to hire a separate actor (Danny Glover) to do his few spoken lines
>>
Daily reminder that nothing in The Exodus actually happened and there are no proofs at all Egyptians used Jews as slaves, nor that they used slaves at all in building monuments.

Hell Jews were allowed to have jewelry and gold, would a slave be allowed property in ancient right?
>>
>>63148125
Are there really people who think Exodus actually happened?
>>
File: moses brother.png (161 KB, 297x365) Image search: [Google]
moses brother.png
161 KB, 297x365
>implying God wouldn't have drowned him for losing his faith
>>
If blacks were egyptians, why don't jews seek repremans from them for enslaving them and ruining their current life?
>>
>>63148265

Every Christian that calls himself as such.
>>
>>63147800
But Jews were never enslaved by the Egyptians. It's just the Holohoax prototype.
>>
File: Jewtopia.png (235 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
Jewtopia.png
235 KB, 2092x1270
>>63147828
"Want to keep working in this business, friend? Better bring your A-game."
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.