[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 669[1].jpg (28 KB, 669x360) Image search: [Google]
669[1].jpg
28 KB, 669x360
find a flaw
>>
>>63144788

Tig lives
>>
Kurt Sutter shoehorned his ugly shit acting wife into it and nearly ruined an otherwise decent story
>>
File: 1447786841811.jpg (66 KB, 956x631) Image search: [Google]
1447786841811.jpg
66 KB, 956x631
>>
File: 1448523432492.jpg (113 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
1448523432492.jpg
113 KB, 685x474
y̨̼̘̩̼͍̲̰̼̙͙̰̯̣̜̬ͦ̒́̔̿̎͌͒ͤ͌͠o͇̣͍̥̼͗̑̃ͥͭ̌ͪ̒̕͠u̸̜̩͇̙ͨ̒̀̔͊̈ͭͬͫ̒ͣͦͨ̕ ̶̙̮̭̮͓̖̤͉̰͓͉̜̩̙͌ͭͮ̿͒ͮͤ͐ͣ͒͑ͪ͗̈ͨ̅̚͞ą̹̳̹̮ͦ͑͋ͤ͂͑̓ͧ̔̓̄̽͛̀ͫ́r̢̡̝̲̬̰̖͎̬̣̳͔̟̺̣̖̜̗̩̹ͤͮ̏̄̀̃ͮ͒̿ͦ̄̆e̔̌ͮ͆͐̂ͮͬ͋̒͆́̃̅ͤ̕͏̶̮̻͇̖̻͎͎̯̘͎͚͙͚̤̀͢ͅ ̗̖̟̻̦̟̖͔̦̦͖͉̬ͭ̐̉ͣ͗̋ͫ̋̂ͧͨ̀͟ͅͅa̢̨̛̮͎̝̫̼͇̟̻̘̘͇͚̪͂̽͂ͤ̕ͅ ̴̤̠̜̟̻̟̲̯̝͔̰̆͂ͪ͌ͫ̀͞͠f̶̸̧̍ͤ͆̆̔̒̈́̐͂̉̓̇ͤͬ҉̞̲͓̞͍̠̞̟̫u̧̖͍̦̣̥͓̻͍͚̤͇̙̳̺͙̖ͯͭ̿͜ͅͅç̡̪̘̣̞̘̞̯͙̲̯͍̼̞̱̮̱͈̮̉̈́͛̈́̏̉̏ͩ̈̊͊̀̀͝ͅk̡̼͔̳͈̮̜ͫ̍̑̃ͨ͋ͥ̓̌̉͂ͨ͌͆̐̌̀̚͝͡͞ĭ̧̻̹̳ͨͤ͑̾͡n̸̶̜̪̗̬͉̥̈̿ͯ̌ͩ͐ͩͨ̆ͧ͋͋͐ͤ̅̎͑ͪ͂̕ͅg̸̤̫̱͔̊ͦ̉͂̂͛ͦ͊̇̌̆̅̔̍̓͢ ̡͓͈̫̯̻̰͚̖̼̲͓̩̺̪͓̲̼̻ͤ̂̇ͬ͠f̑͛̃̃̊̐ͯ̿͛͂̀̋ͨ̒́͜҉̰͙͎̜̩̝̤̪̬̟͙͓̗̳̣̱͍͙͎a̴͓͇̮̪͔͖̦̦̪̩̱̻̿̊̎̂̈́̔̈ͭ̄ͫͥ͑̓ͦ̃ͭ͟͡͞͡g̳̖̜̜̮̯͍̟͓̣̦͔͔̟̙̈́ͧ͒͊̿̒̄̅͠ͅͅģ̤̣͍͕̳͉̦̪͉̣̪̣͓͈͈͓͉ͭͬͮ͌̈́ͣ͆͛̿̓͟͜͜͡ơ̧̰̗̜͙ͫ̎̔̍́ͨ́ͩͣ͌͢͝ͅt̵̛̘̙̤̳̙̭̳̣̜̝͕̰͍̩̞͚̲̖̍̃̋͊̃ͬ͊́͗̊͐̉́͢ ̧ͮ̎͌̎̆̐̿̃ͨ̑̕҉̥̦̯̺̖̯̰͖̘̦͡g̷̋ͥͩ̆̍̿̿̌ͨͭͤͦ͒̒̒̚҉̵̧̟̮̣̠̼̭̟̲͍͚̦͕͙͕͓͖̭ȅ͈̺̹̙̰̰̙̹̣̟̜̼̤̙͕̆͑̐̐ͥ͘͝t̴̢̪̜̣̞͉̠͚͕̓̑̊ͯ̀͑̌̀̊͂̄͗̀ͮ̃̑͒ͥ́̚͘͟ ̨̱̣̠̖̘̭͇̬͓̫̩̲̬͓͒͊ͧͯͬ͞͡ͅf̴̛͈̟̖͕̠̭̮̱̙̗̪̣̭͆̂ͨ͗͛̃ͦ́͟ư͍̩̖̂ͪͬ́ͬ̈̊̅̇̀ͩͣ̏̕c̶̛̠͇͓͍̭͎̰͑͊̊ͤ͊̎͌̇͛̎͞k̵̶̪̜̹̫͔̬̥̠̹̺͙͒̄̊̆̎ͮ̌͋ͬ̓̆̂̅̓ͤ̊͂ͪ̚̕̕͝e̵̫̖̳̹̰͔̹̱͖͕̝̲̪͌̓̉ͮ́ͧ̽̊̓̅ͥ̌͘͡d̷̛̲̜̤̦̺̘͓̔͊̏ͬ͐̏͋ͧ̒͝
>>
Everything except Ron Perlman.

Charlie Hunnam is the only actor I've ever seen who's American accent has gotten gradually worse over the years instead of better.
>>
>>63144788
The culture doesn't appeal to me.
>>
>>63144875
At least that stupid fucking walk he did in season 1 went away
>>
File: 1448117374804.jpg (18 KB, 300x390) Image search: [Google]
1448117374804.jpg
18 KB, 300x390
>>63144872
>>
File: 1347122155253.jpg (18 KB, 374x532) Image search: [Google]
1347122155253.jpg
18 KB, 374x532
>>63144897
>>
Everything after the fourth season was a flaw.
>>
>>63144884
go rape a baby then
>>
>>63144954
That's more in line with biker shits.
>>
>>63144788
Let's see

>Clay and Gemma overstaying their welcome.

>Hitting you over the head with the most obvious symbolism at every turn, hey look Jax ran over a dove at the beginning of the episode and now Tara's dead. It's like poetry it rhymes.

>Unser becoming a literal retard in season 6 and on because it was convenient for the plot, brb Gemma just heading to the bathroom don't take my keys that I left right in front of you. Gemma took my truck, and now Tara's dead? What could've happened, nvm brb going to the bathroom.

>Juice becoming even more retarded as the show went on because drugs and being black (?)

>Killing off that character, yes that one in Season 5 because muh shock value.

>Tig becoming a literal faggot, and not only that but picking the most shit tier trap possible and somehow this OK in a motorcycle gang because they're oh so progressive

>Having Winter Zoli on the show and never showing her ass but showing Jax's ass literally every episode.

>Charlie Hunham not even trying to hide his accent in later seasons.

>THEY TOOK MUH SON REEEEEEE

>Pretty much everything from the Season 4 finale onward.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head but there's probably more.
>>
RIDING THROUGH
>>
>>63145641
DISS WERLL
>>
I LOVE YA JACKIE BOI.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x360
>>63145641
>>63145705
ON A LOAN
>>
>>63145826
GOTTA DERR DERRR DUR
>>
Cliched, endlessly repeating dialogue. Cheesy storylines. I still liked it overall.
>>
>biker clubs are super serious u guis
>they do crime and stuff
>police are totally afraid of them
>>
I can no longer say jesus christ without hearing it in my mind in Chibs voice

>JESUS CHRIST JACKIE BOI
>>
The whole IRA storyline
>>
ayy mano
>>
>>63144788
The entirety of the seventh season.
> too long eps, too much filler
> Unser continuing to be a kek bitch
> Gemma's non-comeuppance
> too lazy to list but literally everything about it
>>
>>63144875
I heard he walks that way because one of his legs is 1cm shorter than the other or something.
>>
WE GOTTA REACH OUT TO BROWN LET EM KNOW WE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH BLACK'S BEEF WITH YELLOW THAT WAY WE CAN AVOID BLOWBACK FROM GREEN AND STILL HAVE THEIR PIPELINE BEFORE WE GET THE CLUB OUTTA GUNS. I LOVE YOU BROTHER.
>>
Why did Juice genuinely think the club would kill him for being black even though their closest allies are the Niners and Grim Bastards and Chibs is married to a black woman

Why did Unser keep threatening Clay over his treatment of Gemma but not actually do anything about it

Why did Clay's death have basically no fanfare or consequences

Whyyyyyyy
>>
Too much hospital holy fuck.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.