[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Underrated as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
To this day I still don't know why this gets so much hate.

Love equation aside, it was a solid 10/10.
>>
>>63144493
because is awful and stupid, and nolan is a hack
>>
>love transcneds all time and space

bravo joss! bravo!
>>
>>63144589
this
>>
>>63144601
is he wrong? its a clear observation having gone into space. the guy is an average man, not a god
>>
>>63144589
couldn't have said it better myself
>>
>>63144620
it's stupidly sentimental, don't be surprised not everyone buys into it.
>>
What did the equation accomplished anyway.

generating a wormhole?
>>
That family reunion scene was so awkward.
>>
>>63144589
It was better than Prometheus.
>>
major points where this movie became increasingly stupid:

>moon landings were a hoax
>bearded scientist guy dying for no reason
>love transcends time and space
>"its not possible. no, its necessary"
>chastain's acting throughout the entire film
>dr.mann being homocidal
>coop falling into the tesseract
>coop telling murph the solution to the gravity equation through a watch and some dust
>coop being saved by humans from the future
>>
That bookcase thing at the end ruined it for me.
>>
>>63144845
You forgot to mention when they killed off the black guy.

Turned it off right then and there.
>>
>>63144845
>moon landing were a hoax

how is it stupid? in the future the history books regarding space were rewritten for whatever reason.
>>
>>63144892
Its pretty much a requirement to kill of the black guy.
>>
>>63144845

historical revisionism has always existed, even today with the democratization of information and the internet
>>
File: 1443893739624.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1443893739624.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>63144493
>underrated
I thought everyone loved this movie
>>
Chastain is terrible
>>
>>63144766

Seriously. No one gave a fuck about mcconaughey when he arrived and him watching his daughter die was so lame and void of any emotion
>>
>>63145069
she ruined crimson peak too
>>
>>63145035
Take out that trip, you're no one
>>
it was good until that retarded ending
>>
>>63145095
Better?
>>
>>63144589
AWFOOL N STUPEED!!!!!!! JDNFF OMG STUPID NOLAN HOW DOES HE DARE DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN BATMAN OMG XdDD!!!!! >:(((
>>
>>63145109
take a deep breath nolanfag
>>
>>63144493
Interstellar made me believe in love again. Thank you Nelan
>>
>>63145109
nolans best movies weren't even batman
>>
Even BlackScienceMan shits on it.
>>
>>63145342
He said he enjoyed it but it was dumb to call it realistic. Black science man isn't above liking flicks.
>>
>>63144711
anti-gravity actually, which would potentially allow for the control of time itself.
>>
>>63145380
When it first came out, yes. But after about a month he began to rip into it pretty heavily. Basically BlackScienceMan pulled a classic 'I liked it but...' to politely say it was ok and then when he realized people were using that as a fucking endorsement, he told the truth.
>>
>>63145342
he actually gave a 8/10 on the science in the movie. Just says it's highly unlikely that moving the entire Earth population to an another planet is more efficient than fixing the blight problem

Only science man who shits on it is Lawrence Krauss, but he is a literal fuccboi who says "let's not waste valuable time talking about this nonsense" and uploads just that part from the whole interview on his youtube channel with a title WORST MOVIE EVER MADE. Clickbait whore craving for some attention
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.