[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Like, what I never understood is why does Abrahams get both franchises?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
Like, what I never understood is why does Abrahams get both franchises? That's just greedy. Why didn't give they give it to the other famous nerd director. Joss Wheldon or whatever his name is?
>>
>>63143497
cause Joss is not jew I guess
>>
>>63143497
The shitty part is that he torpedoed the one just so he could get the other.
>>
File: d63siGg[1].gif (476 KB, 225x171) Image search: [Google]
d63siGg[1].gif
476 KB, 225x171
>>63143497
>ops pic
>>
>>63143497
No sane person can like both
>>
>>63143711
dubs speak truth

fuck i hate jar jar abrams
>>
>>63143711
I thought he was...?
>>
>>63143497
>Wanting Star Wars to be filled with science fiction, feminism, mind control, character development, and deep plots
>>
>>63143743
this. star wars was always schlock and he can't make it worse. he didn't have to ruin star trek on the way.

reee
>>
>>63143497

Trek was a test run for SW. The studio wanted a Trek movie that would appeal to the mainstream and make ST relevant again, and JJ wanted to flex his blockbuster sci-fi muscles.

I still love Trek '09, call the cops I don't even give a fuck.
>>
>>63143497

Abrams only gets this new star wars, the next four movies are all different directors
>>
>>63143497
Joss would have been busy with The Avengers and there's no way Disney are letting him near another movie after Ultron anyway.
J.J. wasn't their first pick and he even initially turned it down, if I remember correctly.
Brad Bird, Guillermo del Toro and David Fincher were offered to direct too.
>>
I'd like to see a Coen Brothers Star Wars.

>i was joking when i thought of that but on further thought i 100% would want to see that
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.