[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else gonna cry when they stop making vids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: redlettermedia.png (11 KB, 480x99) Image search: [Google]
redlettermedia.png
11 KB, 480x99
Anybody else gonna cry when they stop making vids?
>>
When they go more than a week without AT LEAST SOMETHING I get upset. I don't do/watch much. When they don't produce, there are literal gaps in enjoyment for me.

I might not cry, but I'll probably get upset. Unless they're really going up to bigger and better things.
>>
Nah, they've had a good run. If they decided to call it quits after the current year I'd be fine with it. I would wish them well with whatever they plan to do next.
>>
Nah.
I'll miss them, but It will give me a great reason to go trough all their stuff again as a send off, even make a drinking game out of it.
>>
sup reddit
>>
>>63141943
What is this meme? I don't understand. Do you just shit post "reddit" to shit post? What are you adding to the thread?
>>
>>63141974
They're compiling a sick album of screenshots to upload to imgur
>>
Why would they stop?
>>
>>63142950
maybe they'd get sick of being harrassed or decide they're not getting enough cash out of it for the effort they put in
>>
>>63141974
>I don't understand.
We know, reddit. We know.
>>
It's going to end with them selling out to big corp and shifting their target audience away from NEETs like you just like everything else you used to enjoy but ended up hating
>>
When's the last time there was a Plinkett review? It's been so long I stopped giving a shit. Half in the Bag and everything that isn't a Plinkett review is garbage. They should kill themselves. Fuck Red Letter Media. FUCK IT!
>>
The only videos of theirs I enjoy anymore are Best of the Worst. I'm not interested in video games and I don't see new releases as they come out in theaters, so I don't watch Half in the Bag until months later.
>>
>>63141790

I can't wait for Plinkett to give a positive review of The Force Awakens like he did the 2009 Star Trek. The butthurt from /pol/kek posters will be glorious.
>>
>>63144195
New Plinkett reviews are just bunch tired old jokes in a row, I'm glad they got away from them.
>>
>mfw Jay stars ending every sentence like he's asking a question
>>
>>63144262
Those were great studies of the art of filmaking with some dark/sick humor thrown in.
>>
File: 1394029171535.jpg (52 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1394029171535.jpg
52 KB, 612x612
>>63144360
>great studies
Sure
>>
I wouldn't expect a Plinkett review of the new trilogy until the entire trilogy is out on bluray.
It would be pointless to try and do a review with the depth those reviews are known for without the full picture.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.