[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best horror movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 834759.jpg (39 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
834759.jpg
39 KB, 400x600
best horror movie
>>
>>63138761
(Crickets chirping)
>>
>>63138761

Was genuinely creepy desu famalam
>>
>best
it was pretty solid until the final act
>>
lel
>>
>>63138761
You'll see him in your room at night
You won't sleep a wink
Soon I'll take off my funny disguise (take heed of what you read)
And when you see what's underneath
You'll wish you were DEAD
>>
3creepy5mi
>>
>>63139288
there's dead husband underneath
>>
ses
>>
S E S
E
S
>>
>>63139327

Nah, that was a ruse to get her to hand the boy over so it could eat him
>>
>>63138761

Be honest OP: If that pussy was your son, you'd want to kill him too. If you view it in that light, it's not even that scary.
>>
>>63138761
More sad than scary imo.
>>
>>63138761
im genuinely impressed that this is still a meme
>>
File: Intensely triggered.gif (3 MB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
Intensely triggered.gif
3 MB, 165x115
>>63139498
The movie was so bad, it triggers me everytime. Literally, the only movie I ever had the nerve to demand a refund & won.
>>
>>63139758
a while ago I went through a phase where I watched every horror movie i could find for like a year, downloaded this when I saw the meme but didn't even watch it. i didn't even have to, to know that it was shitty and a waste of my time
>>
>>63139986
Normally I ignore the advise of this board, but I will listen now.
>don't bother seeing the wolfpack either
>>
It's garbage.
Shitty stock sound effects and a lame attempt at being deep.
Only true scare is having a shitty autistic kid as a single parent.
>>
>>63139986
>be me, classy, respectful, black
>in babadook movie theater
>only suspenseful part
>suddenly stock roaring sound effects
>couldn't repress my inner nigger
>yell out loud, 'WTF'!
>storm out to lobby/full chimp mode
>they literally have my cash refund in hand
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.