[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supernatural.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
Who do you like better: Dean Winchester or Sam Winchester?

And why?
>>
I went to college with the most obnoxious lesbian landwhale ever, and she was obsessed with Supernatural. I still hate this show with a raging passion.
>>
>>63135922
Dean

because his face is perfectly proportioned across it in its entirety, so perfectly that it matches with Da Vinci's perfect man

dude is just a handsome son of a gun
>>
>>63135997
Surprising that a lesbo would like this show. If she isn't attracted to men...

Ain't that many women in the show...
>>
Dean. They're both whiney little bitches, but Dean is less so.

Crowley is the best character on the show though.
>>
>>63136073
Oh yeah, I heard about that. Fine looking gentleman
>>
File: 1439942455918.jpg (12 KB, 230x284) Image search: [Google]
1439942455918.jpg
12 KB, 230x284
Crowley.

Sam is okay sometimes since dean has the logic of a 10 year old boy.

Also, I fucking hate the "save one, potentially doom the entire planet" theme dean have going.
>>
>>63135922

Dean, he's the macho masculine guy that brushes of everything while cracking jokes, pretty comfy

Sam is alright sometimes, but most of the time he's either super serious or a whiny bitch, i guess he appeals to the tumblr grills who like the "emotional" type
>>
>>63136078
She did, though.

Also she once went on this raging rant about how girls shouldn't cosplay girls because they only do it to get attention from gross men.
I think all the hair dye must have gave her brain cancer or something.
>>
People still watch Supernatural past season 5? Why?
>>
Dean, because he didn't drink demon blood, let lucifer posess him or any of the other dumb shit Sam has done that caused the world so many problems.

Also Jensen Ackles can actually act, while the other guy can't.
>>
>>63135997

From my experience there are three kinds of lesbians:
1. Fat/ugly/insecure chicks who found an easy way to fuck without getting pregnant and are still attracted to men. Very common and are often in "open relationships" that often include men

2. Women who pretend to be lesbians to get mens' attention

3. Women who actually are attracted to other women.

I've only met one example of the third type. She identifies herself as a female, hates the social justice war in its entirety, and basically has the overall attitude of a regular guy. She doesn't hate men; she just doesn't see them in a sexual way.

You're talking about the first type, and that lesbian landwhale rubs her dorsal fin just as hard as every other Dean fangirl, I guarantee it.
>>
>>63135922

Dean.

He's prettier.
>>
>>63136218

because who cares about the plot or quality of the story when you got comfy characters and a great bromance

you might have superior taste in the "visual arts", but i can enjoy the shitty things in life
>>
>>63136218
All of my friends prefer later season Supernatural to the comfy seasons.

Every fucking one of them.
>>
I liked Sam better in the beggining but later he had become too annoying.
>>
One of the reasons I wish Supernatural would end is I want to see Jensen Ackles doing something better than this.
>>
File: 1435430412384.jpg (44 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1435430412384.jpg
44 KB, 399x388
>>63136858
>tfw Chris Pratt stole GotG away from Jensen
>>
>>63136858
I want it to end because it'll make insufferable Tumblr bitches butthurt.
>>
>>63136899
I used to like Sam better, but i don't who sam is supposed to be anymore. So Dean.
>>
>Ackles will never play Hal Jordan
>>
whatever one wasnt the faggot/chick bait demon blood drinker.
>>
>>63137102
Holy fuck. That was so fucking hot. Holy shit!
If it was blonde ruby it would have been so much better.

i want they to bring blood drinking sam back
>>
>>63136175
used to like crowley the best too until last season he became a total kek to his mother
>>
>>63136964

why live
>>
>>63137176
not gonna lie, that is when i developed a vampire knik
>>
I like em about the same.
Castiel is better than either.
>>
>>63135922
*scoffs*
*looks away*
repeat
episode over
>>
I stopped watching at season 5 but I always preferred Sam.
>>
>>63135922
Dean.

He'd be more fun to get a beer with and karaoke. Plus we could talk about awesome classic rock tunes and being a kid in the 80's.
>>
File: CF1_79142.jpg (1 MB, 3840x5456) Image search: [Google]
CF1_79142.jpg
1 MB, 3840x5456
>>63136073
>>63136123
As much as i'd love to back that up. it's a myth. he is one damn fine looking man but his slightly off center/crooked nose means he's not the Da Vinci perfection
>>
>>63140440
>>
File: fuck fuck fucking fuck.jpg (2 KB, 124x74) Image search: [Google]
fuck fuck fucking fuck.jpg
2 KB, 124x74
>watch show on recommendation from some friends.
>nothing too special, but alright. One of the only things doing the whole modern fantasy shick decently
>Get to the bits with biblical angels, get pretty exited, they don't get enough representation in fiction as the eldritch things they are.
>mfw the internal consistency drops like a fucking rock
>mfw we get literal lovecraftian abominations
>they still fucking suck
and that's when I gave up, who the fuck wrote this, and how best can I strangle them. So much potential to work with.
>>
I flip flop. I'm liking Sam more right now. Dean is being all secretive about his connection to the Darkness for no reason.
>>
File: Jensen-Ackles.jpg (771 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Jensen-Ackles.jpg
771 KB, 2000x3000
>>63141316
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
File: 57b.gif (3 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
57b.gif
3 MB, 448x252
>>63141670
>>
>>63141760
Sorry. I love the guy but he's only the closest thing to perfect, not actual perfection. Near enough though
>>
>>63135922
I only watched the first five seasons, so I can't comment on how the characters are now but back then I liked Dean way more, without a doubt. Sam was just such a whiny bitch that I could never like him.

Dean was cool and he got shit done, even when things were at their absolute worst he fought through it like a man, while Sam on the other hand just bitched and moaned about fucking everything.
>>
>>63143003
It's almost like that still, just less so for sam. The main conflict these days is they keep far too many secrets from one another, and they never fucking learn that if they both just trusted one another fully and told each other everything that's happening they could be stronger. But instead dean keep his connection to the darkness and amara from sam. at least this time sam is being honest about his visions and such. sam of old would keep that shit to himself unti the last moment.
>>
Dean
it's not even close
>he's got comedic timing
>he makes decisions based on logic, intuition and what he knows.
>he's got a strong morality, but not overly compassionate to pieces of shit.
>wears dope fucking jackets all the time
I've completely stopped watching though
The show is so poorly written, s4 onward it takes a decline with the induction of angels.
>>
>>63143242
Did you at least watch until the S5 finale? The true ending for the show.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.